Crisis: Don't we care? - page 33

Rich писал(а) >>

Are you suggesting that we (Ukraine) should not worry after that?

Of course you should worry if you continue to sell arms to those who then attack us (Georgia). I also forgot that they give loans to Ukraine :-) So worry about the fact that the Americans are putting you in a debt hole.

Berlusconi, during a meeting in Moscow with Medvedev, about Barack Obama: "young, handsome and always tanned". A horrible scandal in Europe, and Carla Bruni is even happy to be French now.

P.S. Stop arguing, guys. Every nation is worthy of its rulers. But don't confuse the relations of nations with those of their rulers.

sabluk >> :

We're for fair competition in the world market while we've been forced to jump on our hind legs like a dog all these years

First, it would be good to have fair competition within the country, and then think about the global market.

Prival >> :

Of course you should be worried if you continue to sell arms to those who then attack us (Georgia). I also forgot that Ukraine gets loans :-) So worry about the Americans putting you in a debt hole.

>>When are you going to bamboozle us into civilization?

Prival >> :

Of course you should be worried if you continue to sell arms to those who then attack us (Georgia). I also forgot that Ukraine gets loans :-) so worry about the Americans putting you in a debt hole.

my uncle lives in Kharkiv, he spent his whole life in the military and developed military equipment (electronics engineer).

recently i asked him - "do you develop anything interesting at the institute?"

replied - "not.... It's dead out there. I'm just out of habit.
writing handbooks.

The americans have skillfully destroyed our entire army."

Rich >> :

When are you going to bring us into civilization?

the night before the opening day of the winter olympics in sochi ))

rider писал(а) >>

History, like the market, is predictable, but not within the narrow framework we think of........

Or is it manageable(s).

Rich писал(а) >>

When are you going to bamboozle us into civilization?

I pity you Ukrainians, I truly do. You do not understand what you do.

Prival >> :

I pity you Ukrainians, I truly do. You do not understand what you are doing.

Likewise, I pity you Russians, I really pity you. You don't understand what you are doing.

Prival >> :

I pity you Ukrainians, I truly do. You don't know what you are doing.

The same as many of us here: trying to make easy money from the market... Can we not react so harshly and seriously to simple banter?

Rich >> :

>>Can we not react so harshly and seriously to a simple banter?

You know!!! You call picking at a fresh wound with your unsterilized fingernail just banter, this thread has been specially created by the local intelligence services as a scam, now many will not give you a (virtual) hand, and your topics will be ignored