Crisis: Don't we care? - page 32

timbo >> :

And there is no one to produce either - everyone has gone into trading.

Plants are fucking dead, there's only fucking guitarists in the country.

Prival >> :

Don't worry, Russia has both armaments and production. Just what was done in the USSR is enough to wipe out the globe, not to mention flatten any country to the ground. The American bastards need to think about what they are doing, and the countries where the Americans are deploying weapons also need to think with their heads and not in some other place, they are being set up. Russia will not just watch what is going on around it.

there is.... that's right ;)..... the fact that we ourselves (including the army - I know what I'm talking about) in the 90s trampled into this very mess - economically justified, but ideologically........... it is only ourselves to blame, nobody else....... I was on combat duty during GKChP (that hour "Ch") - the most dog shift.... snooze.... silence and so on....... so even before the officiating went on, I got creepy from the change in the tone of this silence....... when in the fingers of firepower on two or three fronts from WWII...... you know, they start shaking....... when you realize what morons can make a DECISION.....

Do you have any idea what happens when, even during a training session, a randomly unplanned 'launch has taken place' report goes away????? )))))......... it's not rquotes

We had fun watching the toy tanks on TV, and the saviours of democracy too...... and giggled at how the White House was burning down............ We still can't understand that with all the trappings of a republic we are a MONARCHY. Such a country cannot be run by a parliament........ Will, will, and only hard will.... >> then understood this.

History, like the market, is predictable, but not within the narrow framework we think of........

"Don't be afraid of the man with the gun - he's ours now" V.I.L.

Prival >> :

don't worry Russia has both armaments and production...

And you suggest that we (Ukraine) should not worry after that?

The traders' talk of a conspiracy against russia is either stupidity, masochism or extreme dislike for what they do, or the russian habit of sawing off the branch on which one is sitting, Otherwise he is not a trader but a spy, and therefore an enemy and conspirator and there is nothing to listen to his friendly speeches and respond to them or try to convince, and should be nipped in the bud and restricted access to the forum, as well as deprived of metatrader

Prival >> :

Just what was done in the USSR is enough to wipe out the globe...

Exactly, the whole globe, including ourselves, with the nuclear weapons left over from the USSR. Is that something to be proud of? For me personally it is a cause for concern.

There are no other weapons, and no production either. Aviation is stuffed with imported electronics. The quality of equipment and organization of supply is so low that even India is already refusing to buy them.

It is impossible to level a single country. Even in Georgia Russia suffered losses in manpower and equipment that were simply incomparable for the size of the operation. Read what generals from the same Soviet Union wrote about this war.

sabluk >> :

You (Ukrainians) have been brainwashed by the orange devils

An alternative view is not considered?

For example, that you (the inhabitants of Russia) were brainwashed by the Medvedevs, while the Ukrainians are brainwashed all right.

blend >> :

As for the conspiracy against russia, when traders talk about it they look like idiocy, or masochism, or utter dislike of their job, or the russian habit of sawing off the branch on which they sit, Otherwise he is not a trader but a spy, so he is an enemy and a conspirator and there is nothing to listen to his friendly speeches and respond to them or try to convince, but he should be nipped in the bud and restricted access to the forum, as well as deprived of Metatrader

a set of ill-conceived phrases.

What does globalization of economies and NATO policy have to do with it?

we are all for globalization and the ruble as a reserve currency )

we are for fair competition in the global market and We have been forced like a dog all these years to jump on our hind legs reassuring with our fractious WTO

timbo писал(а) >>

....There are no other weapons, and no production either. Aviation is stuffed with imported electronics. ...

bullshit

timbo >> :

Alternative views are not being considered?

For example, that you (the people of Russia) have been brainwashed by the Medvedevites, while the Ukrainians are just fine with their brains.

I did not vote for Medvedev and I did not vote for Putin either.

I have my own brains on my shoulders armed with historical facts