Crisis: Don't we care? - page 36

blend >> :

they are actually worried about iran as the last sovereign in eurasia, and russia is just standing in the way, and as you know "do not stand in the way of high feelings".

Iran... and installing missile defence in Poland...? :-)

---

What 'Russia' is in the way... ? the road to Iran goes through Russia ? geography... remember

You went to a good school, not a school where they cannot tell Georgia from Abkhazia, and do not know the history of the Caucasus.

and who knows, he knows that Abkhazia was administratively given to Georgia under the USSR... Father of Nations

You probably have a good education.

Look at the map...

I don't know where Poland is and where Iran is. Turkey, which belongs to Nato, is much closer to Iran, and it is more logical to strengthen its positions there.

and only an idiot would put a missile defence against Iran in Poland... instead of putting it in Turkey.

---

But that is not the point! They are not idiots and they know geography and history...

---

You're not that naive, I hope.

blend >> :

I am poorly versed in politics and have no reasonable views on the bloodthirstiness of america and russia, but I am worried that soon there may be a closed Runet, bonds instead of the stock exchange, a twelve-year president (counting for life) and we will have nothing and nowhere to write about, except to trade the ruble in the back alley, by the way for 100 years, how many money reforms have been made? Let them not change the ruble for at least 100 years, then we can talk about a reserve currency, I digress, in general, when sensible people who are for globalization and their brains do not vote, they preach sovereignty in Russia, when even such people contribute their voice in anti-Americanism or anti-Europe, I'm afraid we will soon really sit in the Runet

Cyrillic support for domains scares you?

>> bazinga ))))) what ignorance.

CNNIC has been registering Chinese language domains since 2004 AND WHAT ?

blend >> :

I am not well versed in politics and have no informed views on the bloodthirstiness of america and russia

To help you gain views The dark side of America. An independent information resource

sabluk >> :

>> Cyrillic support for domains scares you?

http://www.grani.ru/Politics/Russia/m.143250.html

think about it: let's say a russian intranet will be created (not internet but intranet! Those who know the term understand the difference).

this will mean that there will only be a parallel alternative network and the internet will remain as it was

Who's going to plant it? He's a monument.

at the very least, there are no boundaries for satellite providers

sabluk >> :

To help you gain a view of the Dark Side of America. >>: Independent news resource.

We need a rating of analysts, but it's all emotion, like the very first revelation

-collaboration with the Nazis

and who didn't collaborate with them? both Zionists and Communists, I mean this news is not news at all, the rest is the same

you do not understand, the world has changed, and you remained in the period of printing and newspapers, and the news is not new at all, but a newsbreak or a cover story))

"Last year (2001) alone, US reconnaissance aircraft flew over 800 flights along our borders and entered our territory more than a hundred times. And the air defence command claims that reconnaissance activity on our borders is increasing every year in proportion to the weakening of the air defence forces".
"Even in 2003, America spent half as much on all reconnaissance activities against Arab terrorists as it did on reconnaissance against Russia. All objective evidence shows that America still views Russia as its main adversary and has no intention of abandoning this doctrine."
Act 86-90 of the U.S. Congress (1959): "The U.S. should seek to dismember the Soviet monster into 22 states. Among them, apart from Ukraine, Belarus and other republics of the Union, Siberia, the Far East, Idel-Ural and Kazakia are named. The law has not yet been repealed.
The reasons for the attack on Russia? "Seizure of Russian raw material resources, estimated at several trillion dollars. With them, in particular, the financial "black hole" that could be formed after the possible collapse of the dollar pyramid. A huge temptation for the West is the acquisition of huge Russian territories. The US could also try to negotiate with China and Muslim countries at the expense of partitioning Russia."
"If Hitler's highest estimate is that 6 million Jews were exterminated by the Nazis, the number of people murdered by US proxies in Russia is about 10 million. (1991-2001) and increases by one million every year in Russia alone.
The war against Russia

sabluk >> :

it will mean a parallel alternative network and the internet will remain as it was and will be.

of course the internet will still be behind the firewall - the main thing is to get started))) the chinese have already implemented it

Maxim Kolashnikov in your hands.

http://www.grani.ru/Internet/m.135229.html

---

Life is too diverse.

Don't be so one-sided when reading a link and someone's particular opinion, learn to generalise, filter and analyse information

---

the same site says quite opposite things!

almost a democracy, however ... there's a BUT

--

Some unknown person is speaking without a signature... under the signboard of 'Russoft', and the official point of view is voiced by the president.

and in general they say the opposite things, but one speaks under a signboard and the other quite officially and openly ...

Which information do you have more faith in? The one voiced by someone you don't know?

---