Crisis: Don't we care? - page 13

BARS, I still don't understand what your Fr... Futures? Forex? Frank?

Mathemat >> :

BARS, I still don't understand what your Fr... Futures? Forex? Frank?

I'm young, I'll tell you right away so it's clear how and what I "call":

Bot - Advisor, expert.

Fr.-Financial Market. :-)

P.s. I am sorry, maybe I should have written F.R.

That's all right, youth is not the worst vice, it's fixable regardless of the degree of vice :)

Mathemat >> :

That's all right, youth is not the worst vice, it's fixable regardless of the degree of depravity :)

Right ! :)

BARS писал(а) >>

Exactly ! :)

The good thing about Moldovanism is that you don't get your pension delayed.

edwkhan >> :

The good thing about being Moldovan is that you don't have to pay your pension late.

The americans are running for their pensions because they are paid about 60% of their former salary.

If they work, they get less.)

(IMHO) There is no need to think about age. "A wise man becomes a child of a happy life, a child becomes a wise man of an unhappy life" (C) HEALTH CAN BE HEALTHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARS писал(а) >>

The americans are running for their pensions because they are paid about 60% of their former salaries.

If they work, they get less.)

(IMHO) There is no need to worry about age. "A wise man makes a child of a happy life and a child makes a wise man of an unhappy life" (C) HEALTH CARE OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately health does not increase with age.

And our pensions may well be up to 60% of our salaries (OURS, of course0.

KING >> :

I don't agree with you there.....

And here I will agree with you 100%.

I have been using 25 Expert Advisors in my demo for two weeks (the Expert-TF-Instrument-Parameters combination is a different Expert Advisor every time) ..... and I was never worried about equity and I've never had a losing day.... Portfolio, however!!!! ;)

And frankly, not once do I care about GDP growth, inflation etc etc..... "The main thing is that the suit fits" .... that's the kind of pussyfooting, IMHO.....

When WW2 broke out, and when the twin towers collapsed - all the indices and rates twitched and then continued on the same TA - it doesn't prove anything, of course, but it doesn't disprove it either, agree. :)

rider >> :

And here I agree with you 100%.

When WW2 started, and when the twin towers collapsed - all indices and rates twitched and then continued to move all the same TA - this does not prove anything, of course, but it does not refute it either, agree with you. :)

I agree.

No matter how twisted the world economy gets, TA is and will remain the same.

Fduch писал(а) >>

Hmm, if speculation in times of crisis is a dangerous business, then what do you do?

If your resources allow you and you stand very close to events and know what to do - then of course, good luck to you. If you make a profit, then you are a real speculator, congratulations. That's what I was talking about. You know, in the crisis, the brokers start to get into the same lever, and it means that you are not the only one who want to steal, and this in turn means that there will be a lot of hindrances from the broker's side. Who plays now must have experienced that there are negative changes in the process of executing orders. I personally do not consider myself to be Larry Livingstone on Wall Street, so I clearly understand that in this crisis I will unlikely be able to make a profit on forex, so I will just watch and wish you luck.

Mathemat, - "rule of thumb" today - completely agree with you.