Crisis: Don't we care? - page 37

sabluk >> :

Stop pulling quotes from the still free Internet, state your views on a just world order in a coherent sequence, without emotion of course, but this is just "the Americans are bad" for "I did not vote for Medvedev" all negative

sabluk >> :
"Last year (2001) alone, US reconnaissance aircraft flew over 800 flights along our borders and invaded our territory more than a hundred times. And the Air Defence Command claims that reconnaissance activity on our borders increases every year in proportion to the weakening of the air defence forces.

The FSB reports an increasing number of terrorist attacks averted each year. There are already many hundreds a year, including attempts on his own life. At the same time, not a single case has gone to trial, the perpetrators have not been charged, i.e. there is a prevented terrorist attack, but there is no one who prepared it.

And why should they be surprised if they get salaries and stars for reporting, so they ramp up reporting, and there is no one to check it.

YuraZ >> :

http://www.grani.ru/Internet/m.135229.html

>> says some unsigned, unsigned guy ... under the banner of 'Russoft', and the official point of view of the president...

and in general they say the opposite, although one says it under a label and the other quite officially and openly...

what information do you have more credibility with? the one voiced by someone you don't know?

i am interested in vague distant signals that are difficult to formalize, in some ways insider information, and you? while the trend is to cover up independent sources, what will happen tomorrow is unknown, but the public mood and various official sociological studies show that society is not against self-isolation, what makes the internet special not to isolate it? technically it's easy, the president says "of course i believe you, how can there be any doubt"

timbo >> :

The FSB reports an increasing number of terrorist attacks averted each year. There are already many hundreds a year, including attempts on his own life. At the same time, not a single case has gone to trial, the perpetrators have not been charged, i.e. there is a prevented terrorist attack, but there is no one who prepared it.

And why should they be surprised if they get salaries and stars for reporting, so they ramp up reporting, and there is no one to check it.

Your exposé of the FSB of course means that in fact Act 86-90 of the US Congress has now been repealed

The CIS countries, which were raised with American money. So if you find their spy anywhere, you can't even shame them,
because there are two answers. 1. from those guarding the fence = "that's out of the question."
2. from the spy himself.... - he shames himself by saying, "what money do you assholes live on?
((((

blend >> :

Stop pulling quotes from the still free Internet, state your views on a just world order in a coherent order, without emotion, of course, but only "Americans are bad" for "I did not vote for Medvedev" and all that is negative

It is hard for me to pull up these quotes myself.

I gave you a special link to a list of historical facts that should give you some ideas.

Read it yourself from cover to cover because I am too tired to quote ))

http://www.usinfo.ru/rossijaindex.htm

YuraZ >> :

Iran ... And installing a missile defence system in Poland...? :-)

But that is not the point! They are not idiots and they know geography and history...

Who says it's a frontal attack or a blitzkrieg? In Iraq they didn't have much luck with saber-rattling.

"they are far from idiots", you have to be an idiot to go up against a weak russia, closely tied to the west, with dirt on its entire elite... except to solve two problems with one radar, but it is too shallow and ineffective, it is probably one of the elements of the long term strategy. as for iran, iran is the last decent force in the mideast. its people are religious and fanatical and will support any decision of their government, though i recently read an open letter by iranian economists against ahminejad's economic policies to deploy in turkey, you have to ask turkey, if poland and czechoslovakia agreed, i do not know about turkey, i do not think there are enforcement methods in nato against its members, especially as turkey is not yet a member of eu and the mood there is not so happy towards western values

Somehow I think it was the REPTILISTS who caused the crisis after all.

sabluk >> :

I'm having a hard time pulling those quotes myself.

I gave you a special link to a list of historical facts which should help you think

Read it yourself from cover to cover, I'm too tired to quote you.)

http://www.usinfo.ru/rossijaindex.htm

My views are as follows: there is a world government that is subordinate to the alien mind, which wants to bring the Earth civilization into the galactic family, but under one condition - humanity must be united in matters of self-preservation and attitude to alien values

the world government is not a government at all, but the backstage, a small group of influential old Anglo-Saxon dynasties that cannot give out all the information about intrigues around the Earth, and secondly its influence is indirect, either economically or through some politicians who are then killed

Occasionally, behind the scenes provokes wars, because after the wars, unification is accelerated, the sovereigns stagnate and the weak unite to defeat the strong

virtually all continents are going well, those who do not want to live civilized, they become pariahs and short-lived regimes, it is harder with africa, it is not iran, russia and venezuela all together

i do not know if i should watch "the spirit of the times" on channel 1 after that?

sol >> :
Somehow it seems to me that it is the REPTILI who are causing the crisis after all.

On Worlds with intelligent third-density life, about 75% are aquatic creatures. On Worlds with intelligent terrestrial species, the largest proportion is reptiles, nearly 60%. Reptiles as a life form appear earlier, so their percentage is higher. Mammals are in the minority - just over 10%