General - page 670

please help me , why my mt5 in vps no market menu? i have login to mql5 but still there's no market menu. :((
Is it possible to open an indicator from an EA. iCustom creates objects inside the EA. Is it possible to actually plot the indicator called by iCustoms [Currently on phone dont have my pc with me hence cant post code or search in reference] Thank you
[Deleted]
Dear MQL5 Community/Administrators/Developers, There is a bug on MT5 when assigning a tooltip to a graphical object, it gets deleted after restarting the terminal. It can be reproduced by following the below described steps: Create a graphical object (OBJ_LABEL, OBJ_ARROW, OBJ_TREND, etc...) using
Hi all guys, I have a small problem to solve, I rented a VPS because on my MT4 I installed some indicators that send me alarms to manage orders and I didn't want to keep the PC on h24, but despite having synchronized all the data there the only signal that the platform sends me is the adaptation of
Hi Does anyone have a reference or a suggestion how I could get the current resolution of the display panel the terminal is currently open on? Thanks in advance :)
[Deleted]
I have two same accounts and I want to trade in one and the other copy the deals automatically How can i do
Hi, Many signals are displaying shorter periods of equity/drawdown graphs. How do I view the entire trading period on them? Thanks
As a US citizen we are very restricted in what our US forex brokers can offer - maximum of 50:1 margins, no hedging and FIFO. There are several off shore forex brokers (many unregulated) who offer better trading conditions but most cannot be trusted. Has anyone had a good experience with an off
Hello, I'm coding an EA that opens orders with TP and SL when a price is hit. I don't want the EA to reopen any other orders if the same price is hit a second time. how can i control that
I have MT5 loaded on 2 machines but one is regularly asking me to update and the other is not. The one that doesn't also wont update by selecting Help-> Check Desktop Updates->Latest Release Version from the main menu. I've also tried reinstalling the software by downloading again from
Hello guys , I posted a freelance job and the developer failed to delivery anything and is unreachable + the deadline for the job has expired. So i went click arbitration, If i click cancel job will i get the money that is locked up for the job back
Hi the service desk never replied to my query since I created it on the 30Dec19
My advice: be aware and examine the rules throughly .... https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules some points I that stroke me - User can at any time cancel the Rent and stop the rented terminal with __no refund__, Paid Rent canceled by a User is __not refunded__, __No DLLs__ are allowed on a Virtual
Hi i have question can i code my ea when it is on startegy tester if it open order it pause ? thabks
I have the same EA running on two different MT5 consoles. One with Demo account and the other with a Live account. The Live account console also has a VPS connected to it. Auto Trading is turned on both consoles. However the Live console with the VPS is placing two trades for each signal vs. the
  Ultimate Trading Robot  (17   1 2)
Im developing my own Trading Robot based on many many years of manual trading but I was curious to see what other peoples experience and performance is of Trading Robots I always thought that if I had a great Bot that was making a Million Dollars I wouldnt be sharing it with anyone. But there seems
I am unable to get MT5 connected to server MT4 works perfectly. I have re installed windows. Please help Imanu01
[Deleted]
Something weird happens to me. On a robot that I develop in MT5, I no longer see the tab with the parameters when I place the robot on a graph or when I launch a backtest 😬 Do you have any idea of the problem ? Thanks
how to add money to the wallet using VISA card ( INDIA), Its always shows declined by the user or Which bank visa card is easy to transfer money to the Mql wallet
what do I do, I just bought a vps and it got suck after payment. Under my hosting tab, it says it is active but I haven't been able to choose my migration or anything. Please what do I do
Hello, How can I change the "Algo trading: 100%" in my signal? It's manual, not an algo. Also, how do you calculate this raking? How can I have a better raking? Thanks, Patricia
hi, mi bar charts lags for minutes in the opening of the spy but mi bid and ask are accurate , how do you solve this problem? thanks¡
  Registration as a Company  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Today I noticed a notation in the Published Products from the vendor: If you want to register as a company, contact Service Desk Where can I find out more, Service Desk is silent... Who has already gone through the procedure, how is it different from the Vendor
I have a problem with the logic to plot a line in a certain condition. A value was defined through the histogram, where a line would be plotted only greater than or equal to this value. The problem that the histogram reaches this value and returns below the value, the line is moved, but does not
Hello, I am new to this platform. Sorry if this sounds foolish. I tried opening a live trading account but I am not able to do that. It just keeps logging me in everytime. If I try to do that via mobile app, it takes me to demo payment page. Is there someone who can guide me how can I get this
Hi Guys, I have the following basic logic for expiration control //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Global Variable |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//expiration date datetime
Good afternoon to all! I wish you all good health and kindness!) And thank the creators of MT4-5) Well done
Hi All i need a indicator to show number of buy / sell opened order at any time of my trading account to manage my grid trading . Any one know where to buy this indicator Thanks
I have $0.26 balance in earnings by sharing my cpu power to the cloud. now I wanted to use some remote cpu power from the cloud to speed up my own testing but as soon as I right click in the agents tab in MT5 and select "use mql5 cloud network" I get this in the journal: Cloud servers switched on