General - page 671

Hi Everyone, In order to improve the performance of the VPS that is running some EAs I have bought in MQL5.com, I have changed the type of processor the VPS is using. Once the machine is rebooted with the new processor, Metatrader is not able to start the EAs again. I had to rollback to the original
These test icons are now available: the tests themselves have a new item called "profit in pips": Continuing to examine and probe further
Hi Donald, I'm trying to subscribe to your signal. I'm using a <Deleted> account but I am unable to subscribe due to FIFO rules. See attached. Any suggestions? 15:47
  Sunset programming?  (226   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
There are often headlines predicting the end of the programming era. They say that AI and neural networks won't stand a chance against humans. I used to mockingly read such articles, but now I am not laughing. After all, Objects (which OOP creates) consist of parameters, like bodies of particles
[Deleted]
  Hiring vps  (1)
Hello. Can I hire more than one vps for my account
  struct inheritance in Mql5  (13   1 2)
I'm trying to get at something like structure hierarchy with a super struct and different structures derived from it. Each derived structure has different kind of data, and there is a Pattern class that has the saving/reading methods for those different structures. And so the structure is passed
Hi, does anybody know which computer ID is used for activation of market productsby MT4? Is it the volume serial number? Thanks in advance. I appreciate any suggestions very much
hello I need help with a code for plotting the following formula for each candle it will be great if any one can help with the code X = ((open - close)/prev close)*100 x has to be shown for each candle on the top of the candle... Thanx in advance
i have set my EA as to when to open buy and sell positions and everything is ok, but the problem it does open another trade before the other is closed, i need it to open sell position once the conditions are met irrespective of whether the open buy has not closed and also the opposite can any one
Hello, I want to learn MQL5 fast as possible. I started with MQL4, but optimizations are pretty slow in MT4. <Deleted> . What do you think, is there better choice to learn MQL5? :-) Thanks for you advices
preblueline=data[pos][1]; if(data[pos][1]>Open[0]) { blueline=data[pos][1]; } if(data[pos][1]<Open[0]) { blueline=data[pos][1]; } if (preblueline!=blueline){preblueline=blueline;} Hi Friends, I draw a horizontal line the chart say at price 1.14500 ( Previous Value) Now
hi, all i couldn't find topic on running forward test of multiple eas on a single terminal. i know that you can run multi eas in a single terminal/account but is there any way to look at each ea's performance separately
Hi everyone, does anybody know of a way, to prevent auto updates? Any registry tweaking or whatever? I'm running MT5 on two machines. One, where I'm connected to my broker, and which is running 24/7. And on my more powerful computer, where I'm doing the testing and optimizing. This one is only used...
  Psychology of Forex Trading  (85   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Here we will talk about how to plan your trade and what to do before, during and after
  Apophenia  (307   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
What can be found on the time-charts of currency pairs? Heads, shoulders, waves, Fibonacci Numbers, Golden Ratios, triangles, flags, breakdowns, rebounds, strong weak levels, trying to imagine a market chart as a soundtrack, expecting to hear ... Trends... And many more... Few people are familiar
The title says it all Problem is I dont have any kind of experience or knowledge what so ever. I am currently running on Mac so that brings more trouble along the way. I have tried to mess with it for a while and now I decided to create this post in hope of finding someone out there willing to help
The input parameters of a string value are empty upon reloading an indicator a second or subsequent time onto a chart. To reproduce... 1) take an indicator with an input parameter of string type, (should be filled with its default), then place onto the chart 2) toggle any input and save 3) remove
I'm trying to open the chart in MQL5 - after the chart is fully loaded - put the theme on the chart and then take a picture of the chart. But so far I haven't been able to get an example of my code please help me
For mql5 developers only,,,see I was working on a project was not online for a while came back and found the customer had requested for arbitration,,,I came back and presented the full task he liked it and gave a five star rating but forgot to cancel arbitration,,,is there a way of removing this
I would love an e.a that uses a strategy that i have developed.....I use 3 indicators....that need to be in agreement for a buy or a sell....who can build this for me
  indicator wanted  (1)
Hi All: i need a indicator showing number of sell/buy opned order to manage grid trading . Please tell me how to buy this indicator. thanks
Hello Members I would like to confirm that the EA on VPS is working. Is there anyway that i can get this confirmation. I subscribed to 1 Month VPS from MQL 5. Kindly help friends to identify that the VPS is wokring in the VPS
  MQL5 VPS  (1)
Please, how many accounts can one have on VPS
  Free Copier  (3)
Is there any free copier available to copy trades between two or multiple accounts
  Ichimoku EA  (122   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hi I would like this Expert but for MT4 is that possible ? It shouldn't trade while the price is in the clouds right ? Thanks Oba Ire
Hi there, I'm wondering if testing with real ticks is allowed with the cloud network. Why I'm asking: I can configure this: There are no errors occuring and everything seems to be correct. Yes, I read all the articles about strategy optimization (local agents / cloud etc.) But it seems to be
Hello, does anyone knows if the order of indicators has influence on the calculation of the Strategy tester? Example: suppose I like to opimize with the MACD. Does it make any difference when using the settings of the MACD in this order: 1. Fast_EMA / 2. Slow_EMA / 3. MACD_SMA compared to 1
  Get an ePayments debit card for free  (106   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Who has already received it - what are the reviews, rates
hi i have <Deleted> copier reciever, i have to tick allow DLL imports but when i do that and i migrate i get virtual hosting saying "migration to virtual hosting failed: DLLS are not allowed, <Deleted>-internetmirror receiver.ex4" uses "<Deleted>.dll please remove the expert from your charts and
[Deleted]
Hi! I was trying to use the datetime feature to know the day of the week but I kept getting "Sunday", yet it's a Thursday. I developed this code to check the problem in the code. Run this and see //--- #include <Tools\DateTime.mqh> CDateTime time; //... int OnInit () { Print ( "Day: "