General - page 669

I would like to rent the server from MQL5, under Extra / Option / Server I have two options to set a proxy server and a DDE server. Which is the right one ????. I ask for a short answer. Thank you very much
Hi all, I am using ZeroMQ to send messages between MT5 and a bunch of applications I have in C# I am trying to figure out how to deserialize the data coming off the subSocket in MT5 sent in from my C# component. The attached file shows the what I am doing. The raw json strings are being received as
test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) 2017.04.07 15:31:38 failed instant sell 4.95 EURUSD at 1.06500 sl: 1.06600 [Volume limit reached] 2017.04.07 15:31:38 failed instant sell 4.95 EURUSD at 1.06499 sl: 1.06599 [Volume limit reached] 2017.04.07 15:31:38 failed instant sell 4.95 EURUSD at 1.06498 sl: 1...
Many traders are great at trend trading and then get destroyed when price consolidates in a range. This is probably the main reason 95% of traders lose money. After 7 years of getting chopped up in ranges myself I have a solution that is working for me as a discretionary trader, but the same
Hi. I want calculate manually the grow per month of an account that I'm monitoring. But this value is different from the value reported in the website's information. For example, I calculate a grow in September of 26.77%, but in the website this value is 31.38%. What I'm doing wrong? I just
Hey people, I am new here. I was wondering if I copy a signal is VPS mandatory to copy it
Hello all, I have been working on programming my trading strategy and need a little help on the last part. I want to constrain my EA to operate between Sunday and Thursday and only trade from 23:00CST to 12:00CST. this is what I have tried thus far and cannot seem to get it to work on back
Hello ‌In th‌e init section of an EA Im successfully opening a chart of a different timeframe. (The chart opens). However, ChartOpen is not returning the chart id, which according to this it should. Instead it returns 0, and printing GetLastError says "internal error"‌ After opening the chart I want...
  Candle Change  (1)
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a push notification after the current candle closes opposite colour of the previous candle (ie. bull to bear or vice versa). I've searched but cannot find one for MetaTrader 5. Thank you
  Help please  (1)
I had to delete and download mt4 platform again however I can't find my id and password.... How do I recover my id and password and id? Thank you
I have a Moto X on LTE / wi-fi. When I open MT4 and go to Settings > Messages > MetaQuotes ID it says "Failed to register messages receiving service. Check your Internet connection and try again." Everything about my network connection seems good, I can use MT4 live like normal on my Android...
i have more than one MQL5 account and i want to unsubscribe the extra accounts
I'm keen to develop a profitable EA, but so far my personal EA's have not proved profitable enough to move from my Demo acc to my Real account. They need more work. I was thinking about "copy trading" until my EA has proves itself reliable enough. I'm interested to know what experiences people here
Hello, I'm trying to use an EA on strategy tester but I want to enable SWAPS to get a true calculation. As you can see here (https://prnt.sc/qv5wim) I have SWAPS enabled, but they're not showing up in the strategy test, at least not to my knowledge. I can do a 5 year test, one with SWAPS and one
When setup is started, Metatrader 4, build 840 displays form for proxy settings. Internet works, since setup is downloaded from internet. Setup also opens MQL5 community page on start. This happens also with Windows firewall and antivirus turned off. Windows 7 Home, with UAC, setup started...
  Copy of signal  (4)
The Signal Subscriber receives the message "The platform receives signals about trades performed on the Provider's account and automatically copies the deals to the Subscriber's account only when the platform is connected to the server." Can someone, please explain the full implication of this. 1
Dear all I hope that you can help me My account to get signals is showing 50 USD with 41 USD LOCKED. I cannot get signal can anyone advise what the locked means thank you
Hello, I just purchased <Deleted> EA but when I login to my community account on IC markets meta trader 5, I can see the purchased EA but I am unable to install it, nothing happens when I click on install button. I tried to restart pc and also tried other mt5 trader from fbs and from pepperston
It uses the ADXcrossperiod 14.It is by far one of the best indicators i have ever used and it is so simple. There must be a simple way to have some kind of alert noise or text or email ....something. It is by far the best indicator and its logic works well with mine so please help!! Once this is
The numbers below the chart, not those to the right side
Hi, any idea what happened here? I am subscribed to a signal and use your VPS but when I checked the trade history of that signal on the members page I saw all but 2 trades were closed. I crossed referenced mine and saw all of mine were still open. I opened up my mt4, then all trades closed...! I
  keyevent  (5)
Hello, a short questions to the key event function, i use actual #import "user32.dll"void keybd_event(int bVk, int bScan, int dwFlags, int dwExtraInfo);#import//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|
Hi guys, I'm having some trouble with my code. At the moment I want to change my string value(also have tried using the bool function, but same problem persists) to "UpTrend" or "DownTrend" , now the comments on the chart looks good with it's values(You can run on the Strategy Tester visual mode to
All I want to do is couple up the volume bars with the price. At the moment the default volume indicator shows green if the current volume is higher than the last and red if the current volume is lower than the last However I would like the volume to match up with the candlestick themselves. For
  signal  (9)
Hi . I wanted to register a signal that I got this message: Specified account already being used as a signal I check the relevant section, but I don't see anything
Hi guys, could you kindly assist me. On the strategy tester my EA runs perfectly through the given time period but when I run it on my real account it only opens one trade hit TP/SL then stops running. How do i get it to run continuosly
Hi All...... I need help convert MT4 to MT5 candlestick MTF BAR Thanks
Hello, is it possible to have at multiple screens,different charts from the same MT4 platform? Thank you in advance
  Once again, about multithreading  (96   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Dear developers, I searched on the subject of multithreading and found the phrase that you said that you were not going to add functions of thread creation and management to MQL5. It was said more than a year and a half ago. I wonder if your views have changed since then? If you still do not want to
Hello everybody, I recently signed up for two different signal providers through the mql5 platform. When working properly, the providers trades are suppsed to be copied directly into my account. However in my case for both instances, I received messages in my trading journal that multiple symbols