General - page 672

EA expiration date  (21   1 2 3)
How to set that ea ex.4 file would expire at my wanted date.
I have an existing ea and I need to set a stoploss to every trade my ea makes. I do have the mql4 code. How do I do this please
[Deleted]
  Functions on vps  (1)
How do function like ExpertRemove() and MessageBox() run on the vps server? I understand that Message box pauses EA activities to await response from the user. How does this happen on a vps? Experts in the vps are in autotrading by default. So, how does expertremove function run
If the seller are selling productswhich don't work from their own web sites, can MQL5 remove the Seller from postings? I purchased a robot EA <Deleted> and his EA doesn't work at all - each order is with order price $1.1 higher than the current EUR/USD price. (Attached file is the screenshot of
Hello, does anyone know why this happens and how it can be solved
Hello When I withdraw money I am not receiving a verification code I tried the two options via SMS and Telegram messages, but without result I am stuck ------------------- He has been working before ----------------- What is the solution thank you
double HighBroadreachArray[];int HighBroadreachArr=sizeof(HighBroadreachArray)/sizeof(double);void OnStart() { CopyClose(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0,HighBroadreachArr,HighBroadreachArray); Print(HighBroadreachArr); Print("HighBroadreachArray:",sizeof(HighBroadreachArray));
Dear MQL5 Community/Administrators/Developers There is a bug on MT5 when saving a template as "Default.tpl" with the following configuration: Show bid price line (Enabled) Show ask price line (Enabled) Show last price line (Disabled) When closing the current chart and opening a new one it loads the
Yes No Thinking in Near Future I&#39;m not Interest
Hello, I can't link my desktop MT4 to my android phone. Every time it says "Authentication Failed", has anyone had or solved this issue? Thanks - Michael
  mql5 vps  (2)
How many mt4 can be loaded on the vps offered by mql5? Also, can mt4 platforms from different brokers be loaded onto the single mql5 vps
Hello, I have a question about Provider and Subscriber Signal Balance. Is it necessary that Provider and Subscriber have same balance? And what will be happen if subscriber has less or more balance than provider. Thanks
I am not able to get the list for optimization, if I tweak a bit, if I add another period could show up or just dissapear, it's pretty confusing. #property script_show_inputsenum fibo_periods{MAper_5 = 5,MAper_8 = 8, MAper_13 =13,}; input int MAper = 13;
Hi, I'ld like to add an image to my graphs' background just like the indicator ChartWall did in MT4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Huf8wU6kg Is there a way to do so? How
[Deleted]
  No Money!!!  (2)
Hello. I have this EA that selects the position size dynamically. Problem is, the EA has no margin calculation. I have searched all over the internet, even on the forum, but cannot seem to find a comprehensive answer. Some without answers at all!!! Please, try to answer this question as
[Deleted]
  VPS use
Hi. I'd like to know how the vps sevise handles functions like ExpertRemove() and MessageBox(). If ExpertRemove is called, what happens? Someone posted that EAs are always activated while in the VPS. If, the message box pauses EA functions to await user response, how can that be possible on a vps
Good time dear forum users! Some time ago while studying the pricing and price movements of financial instruments on the Forex market I came across an expression like "... the price draws its future...". Like most "important" information it wasn't even close to my ears, but after I found some
Dear MQL5 Community/Administrators/Developers There is a bug that has been around for a while on MT5 when using multiple monitors. It happens about 50% of the time, it can be reproduced by following the below described steps: Maximize MT5 on a different screen than the main one Minimize MT5 Terminal
[Deleted]
  News  (1)
Hey guys! Which sites are your source for news or say how you receive the important events of the market
Hi all,Can i ask if my current MQL5 vps is copying signals, can i use the same VPS to exexute EAs? Will it clash n create problems? Tq
how can i open an offline chart for mt5 ? for example a 1 minute eur/usd offline . in mt4 there used to just be a button by the open new charts button that would say open offline
Hello, everyone! Sorry for such a beginner/newbie question, but I'have been struggling against this problem. I'm using a renko chart generator and I need to attach it in a M1 chart and then open a M2(offline) chart. The problem is: I don't know why, but recently the number of bars available is very
  EST time  (2)
Hey guys, Is there any indicator I can use which take current candle time and convert it to EST from GMT and show on left corner of chart? I am backtestingand this GMT time is a bit of issue for me and slows down things. Thanks for all your help :) Sach
  VPS not working  (9)
Hi, Few days back, my server was switched. I managed to move VPS to new server site....by I think the VPS is frozen. Please advise, as to how I can get it back to work. Thanks
[Deleted]
  VPS  (8)
Hello. I have developed a pretty promising EA and would like to test it on real market conditions. I need a VPSto do this reliably without using my live account VPS for this purpose. Any advise? Or anyone with an external(Not mql5) vps that could help me with this regard? I'm sure we could have a
Thanks for taking the time to look at my post. I Need to understand why the results from my Optimization, output in the way shown in the Picture attatched. In the picture there are a lot of plots at the top of the result graph that show the Tester ran a Pass with pofitable settings. There are approx
As a trader logged in to MT4/5 client terminal, I want to be able to login to my broker account and deposit money so that I can have the money to my trading account and cover my opened positions faster (rather than going to my broker's website, loging to client area, deposit to the master account
Hi, I've been looking for this answer in the forums but most articles and topics are dated since MQL5 accepted only the default class constructor. Now it is possible to have different constructors with different parameters. But, try to inherit a base class whose only constructor has arguments...
[Deleted]
  Automated EA launch.  (12   1 2)
Hello. Is it possible to attach an EA to a chart through another EA
  Is the vault working ?  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Good afternoon, the feeling is that the repository is not working. When trying to submit changes it hangs for a long time and does not respond