Registration as a Company - page 2

Alexandr Gavrilin:

So I will wait for a reply from the Service Desk to see if it is possible to conclude an agreement with a withdrawal to the P\c.

At one time there was a link to such a supplementary agreement in the Seller's profile, maybe they missed it.

transcendreamer:

for example, it would be possible to register the plant in mql5 as a legal entity

that's if the factory is a legal entity - no problem

Aleksandr Volotko:

If the factory is a legal entity - no problem

Plant as a sole proprietorship under the simplified tax system, otherwise you'll get yourself in trouble. VAT, CIT, social tax, desk tax yeptyydyk, do not mess with a legal person hassle to get your own reporting quarterly and annual. And all for no big sums, you're out there in the millions)))).

Unless the patent is a one-time thing, if they have not been abolished of course, but it's a delusional idea in my opinion...

Martingeil:

Unless it's a one-off patent, unless of course they've been abolished, which is a crazy idea in my opinion...

Don't sweat it. It was allegorical and not at all on the topic of the thread. Two people, using the public information space, delivered messages to each other that are about something else altogether. Trust me - you have no idea what they were writing to each other about.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Trust me - you have no idea what they were writing to each other about.

you mean it won't work with the mccs.....

there are much more efficient schemes. a man took $8 billion offshore from a bank))))

Schmidt's kids.)))

Aleksandr Volotko:

The name is still lit up there.

What does name have to do with it? On the contrary, I want to legalise withdrawals from this service, not to withdraw them to a person's account.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

What does the name have to do with it? On the contrary, I want to legalize withdrawals from this service, not withdraw them to a person's account.

I replied to Dimitri's suggestion, the full name is still there and does not disappear.

You will wait for ServiceDesk to reply.

Martingeil:

you mean it won't work with the mccs.....

there are much more efficient schemes. our man took $8 billion offshore from the bank))))

Schmidt's kids.)))

stop fantasizing. i told you, you have no idea what he is talking about, not even close to it.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Stop imagining things, I told you - you have no idea what it's about, not even a rough idea.

don't get smart)))

you look stupid with your secrets :)

Alexandr Gavrilin:

What does the name have to do with it? On the contrary, I want to legalise withdrawals from this service, not to withdraw them to a person's account.

What do you need it for?

1) If you have a sole proprietorship, it is not a legal entity!

2) If an LLP in Russia, I don't know how to say OOO, then this legal entity is liable only for the assets of the LLP or OOO.

Do you feel any difference in responsibility?

Apart from that, you will pay more taxes and all sorts of fees. Pay your 10% as a natural person and don't worry, we call it income outside the country being taxed at 10%, the same with forex. In Russia, I think it is 18%, you have all the taxes that are terrible))))

Reason: