Registration as a Company - page 4

DZubova:

It makes no difference whether he is liable with property or not. By definition, a sole proprietorship is a natural person. It is therefore not clear which company the author wants to register with if he only has a sole proprietorship.

"An individual entrepreneur is anatural person registered in accordance with the procedure established by law and carrying out entrepreneurial activities without forming a legalentity."

He is just confused about the concepts. He wants to set up his sole proprietorship as a company.

DZubova:

In practice, this does not work in the Russian Federation, the LLC simply goes bankrupt and the founders (if they took part in the activity) and the director are simply blacklisted).

It can always work when the controlling or law enforcement agencies need it. What kind of blacklist? What law does it say about it?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

It can always work when the regulators or law enforcement agencies need it. What kind of emergency? What law does it say?

A blacklist) There will be a ban on being a director or founder for a certain period of time.

DZubova:

Blacklisting) There will be a ban on being a director or founder for a certain period of time.

I understand the abbreviation "blacklisting". I'm saying, in what legal act is this enshrined?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Don't clown around here. High taxes are a sign of an economically advanced state.

Go fuck yourself, we live in a free world and say what I want.

DZubova:

In practice, this does not work in the RF, the LLC simply goes bankrupt, and the founders (if they took part in the activity) and the director are simply blacklisted.

Good thinking, amateurs decided to play entrepreneurs without actually being entrepreneurs.

With his penny turnover he decided to rise in the eyes of the forum participants, in fact he is a zero without a stick. ))))

DZubova:

Blacklisted) Will be prohibited from being a director or founder for a certain period of time.

Yes, blacklisting an LLP means not participating in tender procedures.

Martingeil:

Go fuck yourself, we live in a free world and say what I want.

Bend over, I'll go

DZubova:

It makes no difference whether he is liable with property or not. By definition, a sole proprietorship is a natural person. It is therefore not clear which company the author wants to register with if he only has a sole proprietorship.

"An individual entrepreneur is anatural person registered in accordance with the law and carrying out entrepreneurial activities without forming a legalentity."

Well, I mean it, here people go, think they do not read uncles, want to look presentable in fact all these actions are not worth a dime.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Bend over, I will.

Well as you might expect, your level of development is at the level of a Neanderthal, congratulations to you, get your niche in the food chain.)))