Registration as a Company - page 5

DZubova:

So it is not clear which company the author wants to register it with, if he only has a sole proprietorship.

If he is registering for a LLP or a LLC in Russia, then this amount will go straight to the company's income. According to Russian law, he would have to pay 55%, while we pay 32%.

They are making a mess without knowing what a legal entity is. They confuse a physical person with a legal entity. In short, a nightmare as I recall my bookkeeping entries from 10 years ago, I want to hang myself.

Let them try it on their own skin.

Oh, you people are so bad.... you might get banned from the moderator here.

What does this have to do with the form of a sole proprietorship, LLC, etc.?

The task is simple: the withdrawal of the money earned immediately to the IP's account.

The money is not being transferred directly to the IP's account. Naturally, no one is registering any company as such, but there is a prefix, which means there must be some bonuses other than the Seller's.

Alexandr Gavrilin:

The task is simple: the withdrawal of the money earned immediately to the IP's account.

Here of course no one as such does not register any company, but the postscript is there, which means there must be some bonuses other than the Seller.

It's not the first time we've been threatened by a ban.

You're on a simplified basis? No VAT as I understand it...

We're on a 3% simplified basis. What's your percentage?

Alexandr Gavrilin:

Here, of course nobody registers any company as such, but the postscript is there, which means there must be some bonuses other than the Seller.

What for? Only unnecessary paperwork.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What's the point? Just extra paperwork.

The man wants to pay his taxes. There is no shame in that.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

A person wants to pay taxes. There is no shame in that.

So no one is stopping him from paying it anyway.) Only with less paperwork.

These bonuses will do you harm, do not mess with it, especially if you have a sole proprietorship, if there is a flat in your name, a car is an extra reason to seize them in case of force majeure situations.

Do not step on a rake, find out in the tax office from the inspector what kind of side you can get out, the more ILC is not a resident of the Russian Federation. You will get into a lot of trouble. Act as a natural person, pay the due tax on income outside your country, and do not worry.

The tax office is fines, if you give the wrong reporting form, of course it will not be your fault, but the fault of your inspector, who himself does not know anything, but love to prompt, especially if your tax inspector from some Uryupinsk...)))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So no one is stopping him from paying it anyway.) Only with less paperwork.

Well, I guess he has to show his IE turnover. Probably to show the bank and take out a mortgage, for example. But they won't. It's very rare for a sole proprietorship and the conditions are draconian.

As a sole proprietorship, I tried taking out a consumer loan (not for business development) worth 300,000 at three banks (Sberbank, Home, Sovcombank). They showed me the door.

Martingeil:

It's not the first time we've been banned.

You're a self-employed entrepreneur? No VAT as I understand it...

We have gas in our flat

Martingeil:

It's not the first time we've been banned.

You're a self-employed entrepreneur? No VAT as I understand it...

I have a simplified taxation system of 6% income.

Reason: