Registration as a Company - page 6

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Well, I guess he has to show the turnover of his PE. Maybe to show the bank and take out a mortgage, for example. But they won't give it to him. It is very rare for sole proprietors, and the conditions are draconian.

As a sole proprietorship, I tried taking out a consumer loan (not for business development) worth 300,000 at three banks (Sberbank, Home, Sovcombank). They showed me the door.

They did, I was given 2.5m to buy real estate. But my income exceeds 2m a year excluding mql

Alexandr Gavrilin:

They do, I was given 2.5 million to buy real estate. But my income exceeds 2 million a year excluding mql

I was not given it despite my income. In an informal conversation, they said that entrepreneurs and lawyers are not given it because there is no certainty of a steady income.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
I was not given one, in spite of my income. In an unofficial conversation, they said that entrepreneurs and lawyers are not given as there is no certainty in the constancy of their income.

I took a loan from Sberbank and I had all the papers to prove my income for at least a year. They don't like entrepreneurs, they say we are in a high risk zone. :-(

Alexandr Gavrilin:

They do, I was given 2.5 million to buy real estate. But my income is over 2 million a year excluding mql.

Maybe the turnover, not the income? And what is the income with such a turnover - I wonder too, as well as I still do - what is the point of withdrawal to the current account?

Otherwise it would make sense to write advisors and take credits at such an income.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Maybe turnover rather than income? And what is the income with such a turnover - I also wonder, as I still wonder - what is the point of withdrawal to the current account?

Otherwise, it would make sense to write advisors and take credits for such an income.

They look at the income from which they have paid tax. Turnover is down to one thing.

I have a significant one - he has a sole proprietorship with a turnover of 10 million a month, and a net income of only 30,000 roubles.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

"income", "turnover" and "revenue" are the same thing.

Then there's "profit" and "loss."

Mm-hmm - united by the common phrase "what's out there that I don't understand at all".

Evgeniy Zhdan:

They look at the income on which the tax is paid. Turnover is down to one thing.

I have a significant one - he has a sole proprietorship with a turnover of 10 million a month and a net income of only 30,000 roubles.

Who are they? What is a signatory?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Who are they? What's the landmark?

They are the ones who sit at the bank and review documents.

An acquaintance (wife's friend's husband) is in the business of restoring historic buildings, churches, etc.

I don't know why he can't take more than a 30k bite out of 10k.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

They are the ones who sit at the bank and review the documents.

An acquaintance (my wife's friend's husband) is in the business of restoring historic buildings, churches, etc.

I don't know why he can't take more than 30k from 10k.

I do not know what data is available to them, but apparently they understood that the man has a capital of two milliards, so they gave him a loan.

And this fellow of yours probably needs to look at some other way of taxation. Although I don't think I can give any useful advice, they know better. I'm sure they take a bigger bite and 30-something is just enough to pay their pensions.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Maybe turnover, not income? But what is the income with such a turnover

depends on the type of activity, I know for sure that the trade of building materials in the shop about 200 sq.m. gives a turnover in the seasonal months, but if there is no trading area, the rent will eat a decent portion of income, and the cost there is not small, at least 5 people need to maintain, and therefore pay taxes on everything

If the occupation is related to the construction services, there pretty much eats rent equipment, few of the small IE can afford to keep spets.Technics (crane and crane operator, etc.), the maximum universal driver, who "and the seamstress, and reaper, and the wizard - i.e. before going to the site they look for where to rent equipment - many companies have equipment, but often without a driver with a valid license