Avalanche - page 451

It has nothing to do with an avalanche. It's more like a gridiron.

Let me give you some advice... When defining your trading algorithm, first and foremost simulate disadvantageous, for your system, price behaviour, imagine that there are long losing periods ahead, profits and when they will be, that's the last thing.

V_l_a_d:

We set orders to buy and sell by 500 points from the price with 50 point step, i.e. 10 orders to buy and 10 orders to sell.
If orders are not triggered, you may not remove them. Perhaps, they will work out sooner or later. There is no need to trawl anything. The orders with positive balance are closed after one reaches 300 pips or more depending on the market.
Here is a screenshot of my orders.

I had a similar thought. Only my stops and tokens were the same. And a good man implemented it in the code. This is what has come out of it.

Files:

sever30:

It has nothing to do with an avalanche. It's more like a gridiron.

Let me give you some advice... When defining your trading algorithm, first and foremost simulate disadvantageous, for your system, price behaviour, imagine that there are long losing periods ahead, profits and when they will be, that's the last thing.

That's what I do ... time will show what I get out of it. For 2008-2009 I did very well in manual mode.

robi11:

I had a similar thought. Only my stops and tokens were the same. And a good man implemented it in the code. This is what has come out of it.

Thanks for the EA, I will be testing it!

I suggest to make the stop at a fixed level and take as long as the market will give. It's much more profitable and safer for capital.

V_l_a_d:

Thanks for the Expert Advisor, I will be testing it!

I propose to make the stop fixed and the take as long as the market gives. This is much more profitable and safer for the capital.

How do you determine that the market will not give any more and it's time to close?

khorosh:
How do you determine that the market will no longer give and it is time to close?

The eternal question :) which no one has yet been able to answer unequivocally...

V_l_a_d:

Thanks for the EA, I will be testing it!

I propose to make the stop fixed and the take as long as the market gives. This is much more profitable and safer for the capital.

The Lot_K parameter there is an increase by a certain number, if you replace "+" in the code in two places with "*", it will multiply by this number. It takes a long time to test, and the cuts are negative... Anyway, see...

Europa:

The eternal question :) which no one has been able to answer unambiguously yet...
Maybe the author of the strategy V_l_a_d knows, he tests and does it somehow:-)))

Where has Katana gone? And who's going to answer my questions? (rhetorically)

khorosh:
How do you determine that the market will not give more and it is time to close?

I read the analytics of bankers. They have more knowledge of currency speculation than me. For example, pro-businessbank. Many long-term forecasts are confirmed to within a point.

If by strategy, I can suggest two options.

1. You can be guided by the number of losing trades. My balance is 40 losing trades of 50 pips each. According to the strategy, the amount of losses should be less than 36 points when the profit reaches 400 points. If the amount of losses exceeds half of them, we should close all orders and start building the grid again. If we obtain losses, we increase the number of losing trades, i.e. the balance.

2. If you place orders at 0.01, then the balance should be equal to 2000. When the balance reaches 4000, all trades will be closed. We expose orders on 0.02. We close orders when the balance reaches 6000. We open orders at 0.03, close them when the balance reaches 8000 and so on increasing the volume of orders as the balance grows.