Avalanche - page 447

Not you guys, I'm not kidding around here anymore.

Sta2066:

Honestly, I haven't read it. But maybe there is a difference between "Avalanche" and "Lovina"?

I give you for example, John Katana's Rabbit indicator(do a search, ask around) - and the "philosophical" ideological undertones and the translation (the author's own interpretation):

"

...3. I said.

The title has many meanings. The correct translation is "rabbit". What does a rabbit do? It eats quickly and often. You can do the same with the market with this indicator. Other meanings are hidden in the word itself. Ra - sun god. Bit - digital.

P. S: No one has such an indicator anywhere. At least in the public domain. Moreover, during the years of existence of the free currency market no one among hundreds of millions of traders has thought of it. Or they are using it secretly. The truth cannot be public knowledge, it is always hidden.
reply 31.01.2010 15:56 JonKatana

"
As for Avalanche, it's simpler there, but in any case far from Lovina... So, be careful what you say...

Mathemat:
goga, don't get personal.
Why was my post deleted?

Mathemat:
goga, don't get personal.

what does that mean?

The post is in place.

E_mc2 17.04.2010 18:21

Well...I'm crying, what do you say, what a fairy tale idiot I got...

Look here crazy.

The difference between the amounts of open orders in MT4 3 and MT5 2 lots for the amount of the deposit will not be
any.
Whether you open 3 orders in MT4 or 2 in MT5, the financial result in money will be absolutely the same.

In MT4 open 1 order = 1 lot, put a pending order of 3 lots. What happens? If the pending order triggers, the first order will open in 1 lot and the second order will open in 3 lots. What happens in 20 pips. On the first order, we would have a loss of 60 pips, i.e. 600 quid. On the second order we would have 30*3 = 600 pips. Do you not understand that the first order is open and if the price moves towards the open 2 orders for 3 lots, the first order is in loss! And the loss increases unconditionally. That is, the real money you get only from two lots. Opened 1 lot and 3 lots. 3 lots go in the + and 1 lot goes in the negative! Otherwise this would be the same as if we opened 1 lot on netting, at 40 pips and placed 2 order of 3 lots. At netting. 1 lot would close and 2 lots would remain open. So 1 order is not there and it is not pulling in a loss. Therefore, in 20 pips we will have a profit 20*2= 400. and on the first order we have closed 40*1= 400. Here we are on MT5 when netting went to profit in 20 pips. And in the same way we are going to buy in the same 20 pips on MT4. In MT4, 3 lots will be open because there are lots. But the first order is also open! And if the price went in the direction of 2 orders for 3 lots, it means that on the first open order the loss will grow! And if the price passes 20 pips in the direction of the 2nd order, then on it will be a profit 3*20=600 but in fact the loss on the first order is growing and it is not 40*10 400, and in 20 pips it will be 60*1= 600. So we are in the same mode on MT4 as on MT5. Where's the difference Pinocchio, you wooden fool? 1 lot will close in MT5 and 2 lots will open. 2 lots on MT5 is the same as 1 lot on sell, and 3 lots on buy in MT4. Because if the price moves in the direction of 3 lots for buy, then the loss on the first lot for sell will increase. 3-1=2. Right, idiot? 1 on buy and 3 on sell in MT4 is the same as 2 lots on sell in MT5. Playing with lots but in money for the deposit the result is the same!!! And you are an idiot uniquely dumb-headed Pinocchio.

goga:

what does that mean?

this post is in place.

there were no public moderators in april last year yet.

sergeev:

There were no public moderators in April last year yet.

And I had no insults in my post and it was all logical.

goga:

What's that supposed to mean?

Georgy, I see you have taken the branch seriously. That's commendable. By the way, there are some decent owls present (albeit in a basic set)...

Roman.:
Georgy, I see you have taken the branch seriously. That's commendable. By the way, there are some decent owls there (albeit in basic configuration)...
I wrote while reading blows my mind the only option is to throw all posts of the desired author in Word and read it, but all done so that no one understands anything.

goga:
I wrote as long as you read it blew my mind the only option is to throw all posts needed the author in Word and read, but all done so that no one did not understand anything.

If interested, I can lay out a selection of owls on martin - from this branch mainly.

Roman.:

If interested, I can post a selection of owls on martin - from this branch mainly.
Of course you are.