Avalanche - page 458

Cmu4:

Can you do a state over the last five years? I think the outcome is predictable.

And what do you predict?

I can't make the avalanche stats for the reason I explained earlier.

Balance chart from 01.06.2006 please:

Cmu4:

Either you're in or you're out, as they say.

Well, that's too harsh an expression. Statistics for 5 years(over 1000 trades) tells a different story. At the very least a loss of about one third of the deposit(=maximum drawdown). So I think the loss will not happen :)))

So few trades in 5 years, is the EA not constantly in the market? (i.e. when the series closes, the new one does not start immediately) Or is the corridor large?

BenI:
So few trades in 5 years, is the EA not constantly in the market? (i.e. when a series closes, the new one does not start immediately) Or is the corridor large?
I do not use corridor. I enter using candlestick analysis. A pending order is opened at a certain candlestick configuration. The number of deals is not an end in itself. The most important is not the amount of deals but the stability of work.

khorosh:

So what are you predicting?

I can't set the avalanche stats for the reason I explained earlier.

Balance chart from 01.06.2006 please:

If the input parameters have not been changed, this is a very good result.

So you don't have a TC based on a grid?

Cmu4:

If you haven't changed the input parameters, this is a very good result.

So you don't have a grid-based TC?

I did not change the parameters. The TS is based on a reversal martin.

khorosh:
Well that's an overly harsh statement. Statistics for 5 years(over 1000 trades) tells a different story. At the very least a loss of about one third of the deposit(=max drawdown). So I think loss will not work :)))

So what is the max drawdown? 7000/3=2333 ?

If you close your eyes to the lack of a report, it's great!

lasso:

So what is the max drawdown? 7000/3=2333 ?

See report header at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page457

khorosh:

Statistics over 5 years (more than 1,000 transactions) tell a different story.

Where's the boastful thousand? 40 peaks, that's the real number of deals. It's a bullshit fit. More than a year of this and you don't realize it's death to the deposit? I'm sorry to hear that.

TheXpert:

... didn't understand what it is ...

I don't know what you're talking about either. Can you be more dickish?