Avalanche - page 444

Diamant:
How is it that having fixed a loss of 4k we have 2 consecutive deals of -70k? Also, clearly not Avalanche.

In my code, simply prescribed function, first bot tries to close all with a current minus in the account, in case the drawdown exceeds a predetermined level (set manually, through the external parameters settings, as a rule, this figure is equal to the width of the channel multiplied by the maximum possible volume by half)

And then, if for some reason it is not done (this is a dealer's tricks, in Hness, for example, it often is) the bot simply tries to put a lock on the current minus. I am a kind of additional insurance, if one can call it that.

Here I have a lock and weighed either a day or two, because they came out such large numbers, but the balance of it does not change.

I have to keep the lock in place for a day or two, that's why the figures were so big.

Galina:

So it's all there by catch and no other way.

I would like to know why you spell "catcher" with an "o"?

are you alluding to a resort in indonesia ? or are you just illiterately reproducingan avalanche that is a snow slide ?

sever30:

Shit, I'm in the flooders too...

what does Gogi himself suggest?

He's not suggesting, he's overquoting.

sergeev:

i want to ask you - why do you spell "catch" with an "o"?

are you alluding to a resort in indonesia ? or are you just illiterately reproducingan avalanche that is a snow slide ?

In the very beginning the topicstarter called this branch Lovina and then corrected it when he was laughed at a bit.

I just can't remember the right way to WRITE )))))))

sergeev:

age.
Not a young man, it seems.

sever30:
not a young man, it seems.

Exactly.

Galina: But it doesn't change the balance.

Balance is a sacred thing for catchers. What about equity? What's equity? What the hell is equity? :)))

Especially on the screenshot it is not visible ))))

Galina: BUT I WON'T TRADE IT FOR IT. IT'S THE ONLY METHOD THAT HAS BEEN BRINGING ME A STEADY INCOME FOR A LONG TIME NOW.

Everything else is fickle and unreliable.

Everyone decides for himself, of course. If you put a grenade in the hands of a monkey, you know what the result will be.

It's the same here, Lovina in inexperienced hands is a guarantee of a fast drain on the account!

But I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Very happy for you, quite sincerely. And I am even a little jealous: I definitely would not have developed this field and would have passed it by. But you managed to get your hands on it, so that it turned out to be the only profitable one!

Nevertheless, welcome to the Annals! You can write there straight away, without moderation. You've earned it - with just the word "trap".

Galina:

I have in my code, simply prescribed function, first bot tries to close all the current minus in the account, in case the drawdown exceeds a predetermined level (set manually, through the external parameters settings, as a rule, this figure equals the channel width multiplied by the maximum possible volume for the catch)

And then, if for some reason it is not done (this is a dealer's tricks, in Hness, for example, it often happens that way) the bot simply tries to put a lock on the current minus. I am a kind of additional insurance, if one can call it that.

Here I have a lock and weighed either a day or two, because they came out such large numbers, but the balance of it does not change.

So everything is in half and not otherwise.

Galin, what kind of lock? You have two buys in the stack, open at 3 minute intervals. And then a crushing double sell :-) Did you pyramid with baiji or what?

Answer, or the readers of this thread won't find out anything interesting. I have this feeling, anyway. Discover the secret!