Avalanche - page 491

lasso:

Can't scratch, don't scratch. © Chekhov A.P., I think.

Stay out of the way... Stay out of the way...

I can scratch. © I think I'm A.V.

Stay out of the way, I can stay out of the way.

I don't know how to stay out of the way.

Sorry about that.

JonKatana:

The most profitable way to use Avalanche in real trading is to stop placing orders after the second or third reversal.

Bottom line: The most profitable way to use Avalanche in real trading is to stop placing orders after the second or third reversal.

It is interesting, though. Of course, I understand everything, there are different processes of development and improvement of TS like Avalanche based on MM under Martini... But, as they say, there is one Nuance...

When testing and working on my version of a netting Avalanche came to the conclusion that it is still necessary to go "as far as possible" in the number of turns, for that is what it is, IMHO, and LAVINA, that ALWAYS after the next turn the total output of the cycle of positions in PROFIT ... And not by min, as in case of a start order, but by His Majesty the Market, which we should be friends with. Of course you should start with a Necessary sum on your deposit and do not forget to withdraw profit from time to time, if there is any... The angle of slope of the balance line is ALWAYS up after closing all the cycles of flips, if you limit their number, you get a completely different picture, the system starts to bog down and bog, ie the chart goes up with a small angle, then 3 flips - exit with a loss, everything rolls back, then goes up again with a small angle, then again exit with a loss and the most characteristic is that such exit with a loss cycles, say, the 3rd one, may take as many as three - this is sad...

It is not for nothing that you wrote before, something like - the more Avalanche makes flips (with correct approach), the higher chances to make a SIGNIFICANT profit shot... I'm sure it does - you need to pick up a competent approach to these things and that's it...

Although, with a limit on the number of flips on this (extreme to date) version of Avalanche, haven't looked at it yet... I'll have a look.

If you (not sinking John...:-)))) don't mind elaborating on your point in this post, preferably with screenshots attached, thank you.

Roman.:

Interesting, though... I understand, of course, the processes of development, improvement of TC on the type of Avalanche based on MM under martini... But, as they say, there is one NUNS...

In general, I get the impression that John has lost another deposit, and there's not enough money for a new one.

Or maybe he has enough money, but not for several dozens of flips in a row, like on the demo.

Hence the surge of research activity.

:)

Swetten:

I get the impression that John has lost another deposit and does not have enough money for a new one.

Or enough, but not for several dozen flips in a row, as on the demo.

Hence the surge of research activity.

:)

...:-))) not impossible,Swetten :, I've only recently learned that katana is a samurai sword, if anything...:-))

Vel He also wrote that don't forget to withdraw profits from the DEP, when doubling it... etc. So far, my IMHO is the same, that the Avalanche is what the Avalanche, that you have to go with it in this account depo until the end... But I don't try to limit the number of turns - probably we should use other methods, e.g. choosing an appropriate method (ratios) of lots multiplying in consecutive iterations, limiting the start order entry by time, tracking trend instruments and trade on them, trailing (by this or that type) profit with this or that iteration of the turn cycle, entry of a start order into the market only when (according to indications of some or other "indicators" (this is a "scary" word.... :-)) a trend on the instrument being traded, selection of a way to dynamically calculate the width of the channel... ... but not closing the order loop forcibly after another iteration (even that this parameter may also be optimized on the history) in a loss. So it goes like this... This is the first thing that came to mind about this branch. With all this, the size of the initial deposit should be appropriate for trading on a particular TS in an avalanche...

Svinozavr:
Right. You really are idiots. I've got nothing better to do than glitch you. No. I'm gonna go write some code. Okay, you click on it, and a smiley face flies back.
You just found out.

Roman.:

I only recently learned that a katana is a samurai sword, if anything... :-)))

Vel He also wrote that don't forget to withdraw profits from the dep, when doubling it... etc. So far, my IMHO is the same, that the Avalanche is what the Avalanche, that you have to go with it in this account depo until the end... But I don't try to limit the number of turns - probably we should use other methods, e.g. choosing an appropriate method (ratios) of lots multiplying in consecutive iterations, limiting the start order entry by time, tracking trend instruments and trade on them, trailing (by this or that type) profit with this or that iteration of the turn cycle, entry of a start order into the market only when (according to indications of some or other "indicators" (this is a "scary" word.... :-)) a trend on the instrument being traded, selection of a way to dynamically calculate the width of the channel... ... but not closing the order loop forcibly after another iteration (even that this parameter may also be optimized on the history) in a loss. So it goes like this... This is the first thing that came to mind about this branch. In this case, the size of the initial deposit should be appropriate for trading on the specific TS in Avalanche...

What is the sword for? We have one enemy, unconsciousness, duality (goodness and hatred come from the same point and are one and the same thing).

sword is a tool against unconsciousness.(forex is the pinnacle of all this nonsense) . :))))) now :)))) I'll try to write seriously (it's all uncomplicated...). In short - the highest order trading is trading with one order with stop and profit! (constant trade, not just once a week). Trade in the direction (direction forecasts look good but I have not traded them, I do not know their profitability) I think it's too early (just stupid neuronet training). Lottage - lot trade enough 50% ability (from one lot trade) that would be in the +. So the nets are cutting profit according to laws of arithmetic (there cannot be 2x2=4). We should keep to the risks. Katana cannot do it either, they are trying to use MM, now they offer stops. (and someday in 10 years, or maybe never, you will learn to trade with one lot). About me - so far grids (third year of experience)

Tantrik:

What is the sword for? we have one enemy - unconsciousness, duality (goodness and hatred come from the same point and are one and the same thing).

sword is a tool against unconsciousness (forex is the pinnacle of all this nonsense) . :))))) now :)))) I'll try to write seriously (it's all uncomplicated...). In short - the highest order trading is trading with one order with stop and profit! (constant trade, not just once a week). Trade in the direction (direction forecasts look good but I have not traded them, I do not know their profitability) I think it's too early (just stupid neuronet training). Lottage - lot trade enough 50% ability (from one lot trade) that would be in the +. So the nets are cutting profit according to laws of arithmetic (there cannot be 2x2=4). We should keep to the risks. Katana cannot do it either, they are trying to use MM and now they offer us stops. (and someday in 10 years, maybe never, you will learn to trade with one lot). About me - so far nets (third year of experience)

I get the idea. You'd better tell me briefly how you use levels - it's for a question ("I've been trading them for a long time :))" - you may put it in that thread... Not like the link from the first page of the branch? Or similar - there's a breakdown, rebound - I have pictures on my other computer - by the way, I put this pattern (after the video) by the link on the Eurobucks - it incidentally worked well for entry into the long ...

As for lot trading - people, on the contrary, recommend to break it into components, let's say 0.1 lot each and share... end up with 1 lot in the market... I myself checked in the tests with my TS - market entry is more successful with my TS when adding to the start position ... - it's for the question - "... maybe you'll never - learn to trade one lot"

Roman.:

I see your point. You'd better tell me briefly how you use levels, it's for a question ("I've been trading them for a long time :))" - you may go straight to that thread... Not like the link from the first page of the branch? Or similar - there's a breakdown, rebound - I have pictures on my other computer - by the way, I put this pattern (after the video) by the link on the Eurobucks - it incidentally worked well for entry into the long ...

As for lot trading - people, on the contrary, recommend beating it into components, say 0.1 lot each and share... and end up with 1 lot in the market... I myself checked in the tests with my TS - market entry is more successful with my TS when adding to the start position ... - I'm just asking - "... maybe you'll never learn to trade with one lot"...

in 2 hours (I go to the clinic) answer please

Tantrik:
I'll answer in two hours (I'm on my way to the clinic)
Thank you.

Shit.

When are they going to start banning the flunkies.

10 pages of nonsense. 2 posts on the subject.

I'm sick of it.