Avalanche - page 453

I am posting a chart of balance changes on a real account using the Avalanche (Martin) strategy and my strategy, which sever30 called Grider.
On the graph you can see that trying to catch a trend reversal with Avalanche strategy, the losses grow at a high rate, which leads to loss of the deposit.
With the Grider strategy the balance decreases gradually, i.e. in a controlled and safe way for the deposit.
Testing of the strategy will continue, in a few months it will be possible to make a conclusion about its effectiveness.

Galina:

Nu... Nu...

Nu... Nu...

)))

As an option, Galina, instead of your limiting owl's work time from 10 - 21 Moscow time, I am now testing a version of my nettingLovina :-))) with less aggressive volume increase at flips, i.e. instead of decreasing ratio 5-4-3-2-2-2-2... I look (from recommendations in Fortrader) to increase volumes in accordance with FIBO numbers, i.e. 1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21... - there is less load on dep, drawdown(together with profit... compared to aggressive ratio :-))))- too... Optimization for 2010, since January this year - forward... Pay attention to the timing cuts in the optimization work, i.e. start at 0 o'clock, end at 23 o'clock. Nods on the chart are entry after the 8th flip - volume 0.34 (by FIBO) followed by exit into profit at 0.1 lot at start. Trailing - by fractals from the 3rd iteration.

2JonKatana:
Tell me the formula to determine the dynamic channel width for instruments with the yen, gold: XXXJPY, XAUXXX, because for obvious reasons , the formula for the value of the APR indicator on the daily candlesticks for instruments XXXUSD:
channel = 10* (iATR(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,Period_ATR,1)*10000/3);

doesn't fit... The APR values there are of a completely different order...

Currently, we have to set a constant channel width for these instruments, but I would like it to dynamically change over time (analogue of ATR for dollar instruments), maybe, as an option, multiply not by 10000, but by 100... What do you think?

Here's the current avalanche result.

Same to all !!!

Galina:

Same to all !!!

NIROBA syndrome.

PapaYozh:

NIROBA syndrome.

Since just a little ))))

Galina:

Same to all !!!

Galina, why aren't you withdrawing funds? What do you expect? ~700% seems like a great milestone...

lasso:

Galina, why don't you withdraw funds? What do you expect? ~700% seems like a great milestone...

At 150, I'll withdraw it all. That's what I thought from the beginning. Gotta stick to the strategy.

Folks, can anyone advise on a more or less working starter code for an avalanche?

mt4trade:
Folks, can anyone advise a more or less working initial code for an avalanche?

See Av02.mq4 version of netting avalanche from the archive I attached on this page of the thread - test screenshot on this one.