Avalanche - page 452

robi11:
The parameter Lot_K is an increase by a certain number; if we replace "+" in the code with "*" in two places, it will be multiplied by this number. It takes a long time to test, and the cuts are negative... Anyway, see...

Something's popping up in my strategy tester with error 130, it's running on a demo account.

What is not satisfying:

1. It enters the market immediately, either in buy or sell as I understand it.

2. Places orders from the price, while the price should be set at the figure boundaries (sell 1,4300, buy 1,4400), in our case - half of the figure (sell 1,4300, buy 1,4350).

3. the strategy does not know how to set a take profit. It should set 1 order 300 pips, 2 - 250 pips, 3 - 200 pips, 4 -150 pips, 5 - 100 pips, 6 - 50 pips. Or, it does not know how to close all orders when one of them reaches 300 pips or more.

4. There is no stoploss setting.

V_l_a_d:

Something in my strategy tester error 130 is popping up, on my demo account it's running.

What didn't suit:

1. Goes straight into the market, buy or sell as I understand it.

2. Places orders from the price, while it should be placed at the chart boundaries (sell 1,4300, buy 1,4400), in our case - half of the chart (sell 1,4300, buy 1,4350).

3. the strategy does not know how to set a take profit. It should set 1 order 300 pips, 2 - 250 pips, 3 - 200 pips, 4 -150 pips, 5 - 100 pips, 6 - 50 pips. Or, it does not know how to close all orders when one of them reaches 300 pips or more.

4. There is no stoploss setting.

Well, I have told you that this idea is similar, but not exact. The similar in that the grid is set to buy and sell from the price.

I can't say anything about the error... I'm not a programmer myself... Maybe it's the 5 digits...?

V_l_a_d:

I read bankers' analyses, they know more about currency speculation than I do. For example, pro-businessbank. Many long-term forecasts are confirmed to within a point.

The clock that doesn't run is also right twice a day :)

goldtrader:
Clocks that don't run also tell the right time twice a day :)
This will do as a reference point! The strategy does not depend on anyone's forecasts, it only depends on the trader, on his trading style.

Vlad, what did you say?

Slowly but surely winding up plus )))

Galina:

NIROBA ?

Galina:

Beautiful!!! Bravo.:-)))

"Queen, we are delighted!!!!" @ - Bulgakov's Master & Margarita.

Galina:

Slowly but surely reeling ... )))

noodles.

sever30:
nonsense.

Nu... nyu...

Nu... Nu...

)))