Traders Forum - page 27

Yurixx писал (а) >>

Yeah ... Pretty, but not clever...

And is she pretty? Anger makes your face look all twisted.

What can you, blabbermouth, argue your position with? )

Integer писал (а) >>

Okay, I agree. Don Juan was low.

You're the one agreeing with yourself in an effort to argue anything (whatever).

I didn't say DH was low and I don't think he was. Equally I don't think he was giving KK a slap on the wrist.

--

I don't see the point in continuing the conversation.

granit77 писал (а) >>

A smart person would think twice before calling programmers losers on a programming forum for not driving an Infiniti G37.

A loser is not the presence or absence of a car, but a state of mind, which they all unanimously demonstrated).

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Do you think that only forex is where the money is made?

Money is made by the successful ones. And it doesn't matter what it is. If this is a community of traders, it turns out that these traders are unsuccessful. Warning: This is an assumption, a logical development, etc. I categorically do not recommend to take it as an insult or a hit.

SK. писал (а) >>

I don't think DH was low and I don't think so. Equally I don't think he was giving QC a slap on the wrist.

Surprisingly, it's as if you haven't read the CC. Of course, the word ass-kicking should be put in inverted commas "ass-kicking".

Figar0 писал (а) >>

If to digress and to offtote a little (though, what is an offtope for this branch?:)).....

Actually the car is for the amateur, windy something, so for bologna or gigalo, or for the big fans of the coupe from Japanese manufacturers. German cars are more to my liking, more capacious and more imposing...

D500_Rised wrote (a) >>

Before you insult and try to humiliate everybody in a row you wouldn't do any harm to show how you differ from those who you call your interlocutors.

I am not offering you to drive my car. I'm not even asking you to stand next to it. But if you want to lick headlights - you can sign up in a queue for next month.

And by the way, it wasn't me who initiated this discussion))) but the same losers who are frantic with idleness ))

IlyaF писал (а) >>

SK, what do you think about ignoring requests for argumentation? If someone says something and another refutes it, can they then appeal that they don't want to tell anyone anything? I'm just thinking... If you don't want to say anything, then why did you even get involved and refute any thoughts?

Maybe, of course.

But on the necessary condition that the interlocutors do not want to slap each other, but to reach an understanding on a certain issue.

But there are few of those here. Almost all participants defend their egos, easily passing from slaps to outright insults.

I don't think there's any point in continuing. At any rate, I won't participate in this anymore.

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

It's not about having a car or not having a car, it's about a state of mind, which they've all amicably demonstrated)

I too found the reaction of many participants to your nickname strange, Anna. I think your beautiful avatar made too strong an impression on them too :)

IlyaF писал (а) >>

Money is made by the successful ones. And it doesn't matter what it's in. If this is a community of traders, it turns out that these traders are unsuccessful. Warning: This is an assumption, a logical development, etc. I strongly advise not to take it as an insult or a hit.

No doubt it is.

---

Many people who write tradingprograms don't trade themselves...

to be a good programmer - trading is not a prerequisite,

and that doesn't stop them from makingmoney - quite successfully

---

SK. писал (а) >>

Freedom is a simple enough concept.

It is a question of how one understands freedom. And everyone understands it in proportion to their level of personal development.

The freedom to slap people is also freedom. If a person who is used to mocking others, teasing, ridiculing, rubbing their noses in their mistakes, taking pleasure in it every time, is deprived of such an opportunity, then he will quite genuinely believe that his freedom is restricted. And he will feel miserable. And at the first opportunity he will put a button on someone's chair, it's so much fun!

The freedom to respect someone else's religion and dignity, the freedom to empathize with someone else's misfortune, the freedom to strive for higher values - creativity, creation - is also freedom.

There is choice in the vast majority of cases. The point is that different people have different aspirations.

I don't think any freedom can be an illusion "because it's unattainable". There is a lot of unattainable in our lives, but it is not a sign of illusion.

Real choice begins when one begins to distinguish new concepts, - distinguishing love from lust, friendship from greed, greed from necessity, - low from high. And the necessity of choice manifests itself in proportion to awareness.

--

The choice of high values cannot be somehow justified, proven, rationalized. One can only aspire to the high by comprehending new concepts and acquiring new, even higher, values along the way. The real high is unattainable because our idea of it is constantly transforming. But it is not an illusion. It is reality.

*♪ Applause ♪