Traders Forum - page 23

Plz, spin it the other way now. The glasses are slipping

geopoint писал (а) >>

I suggest everyone to relax...

+1 - I liked this post best :) .... I'm also queuing up to read the article on report analysis.... And by the way, in build 217 some of my indicators are not working anymore :((((

Goshzhzhzhzhzhz.... not so long ago on the forum, but it managed to please me exactly with its atmosphere and absence of squabbles:-) And suddenly such a topic! Horror, horror:-) And all the other punctuation marks:-)))))))))))))))))))0

sancho писал (а) >>

Goshzhzhzhzhzhz.... not so long ago on the forum, but it managed to please me exactly with its atmosphere and absence of squabbles:-) And suddenly such a topic! Horror, horror:-) And all the other punctuation marks:-)))))))))))))))))))0

You go here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/13705/page22

geopoint писал (а) >>

It's this way. 'Invite you to discuss the community'

Well, it's come full circle)))))))))

I can't quote you exactly, but the point is: she asked me a question, answered it for me (while I was thinking), and took offence at the answer! It's not about Anna, it's about Ilya.

To the author of this thread: I love this forum and I refer to some members as "you" from time to time. I haven't taken the risk of addressing you :-). You are right, but only in the contents of the theme, while the form of the dialogue does not correspond to it.

Calling Korey a narrow-minded boor, just because you don't understand his sense of humour, by the way, which I find very original and quite cruel, and meanwhile demanding to follow some etiquette! Young man, isn't that too much? It's worth apologising to the man.

The discussion is inspired:

<<

Angel:
Answering a business call, saying "what", "yes" and "what the fuck" has become old-fashioned. An intelligent person's vocabulary has the right word: "INSIGHT".
To unwanted questions that begs the response: "And you @@@?", there is a wonderful phrase: "And you, sir, what sorrow?

Angel:
A whole range of idiomatic expressions like: "Fucking hell" or "What the fuck are you..." are replaced by the phrase: "It hurts to hear...", pronounced with Shakespearean tragedy.

>>

(from an old one at http://vvv.bash.org.ru/).

rsi писал (а) >>

I can't quote you exactly, but the point is: she asked me a question, answered it for me (while I was thinking), and took offence at the answer! It's not about Anna, it's about Ilya.

To the author of this thread: I love this forum and I refer to some members as "you" from time to time. I haven't taken the risk of addressing you :-). You are right, but only in the contents of the theme, while the form of the dialogue does not correspond to it.

Calling Korey a narrow-minded boor, just because you don't understand his sense of humour, by the way, which I find very original and quite cruel, and meanwhile demanding to follow some etiquette! Young man, isn't that too much? It's worth apologising to the man.

I don't think so.

Have you read the thread I linked to at the beginning of this thread?

PS Apparently your taste isn't very "subtle" if you took Korey's "humour" to be "original and completely wicked"

Yurixx писал (а) >>

Yeah ... Pretty, but not clever...

And is she pretty? Anger makes your face look all twisted.

What makes you think she's angry? >> What makes you think she's "not smart"?

IlyaF писал (а) >>

What makes you think she's evil? What makes you think she's "not smart"?

A smart person would think beforehand before calling programmers losers on a programming forum for not driving an Infiniti G37.