Traders Forum - page 24

granit77 писал (а) >>

A smart person will think beforehand before calling programmers losers on a programmer forum for not driving an Infiniti G37.

If to digress and to talk off-topic a little (though, what is off-topic for this branch?:)).....

Actually the car is for the amateur, windy something, so for bolondinka or gigalo, well or for the big fans of a coupe of Japanese manufacturers. German cars are more like me, more capacious and more imposing...

granit77 писал (а) >>

A smart person would think twice before calling programmers losers on a programming forum for not driving an Infiniti G37.

Any car with clearance less than 40 centimeters is destiny of total loser. :-)

<<I like German cars more, more roomy and more dignified...>> >>

So, you like German ones more, which are "roomier and more sturdy"? Well, well...

timbo писал (а) >>

Any car with less than 40cm ground clearance is a total loser. :-)

What does it mean? The indicator of success is a lifted UAZ 469 ? (bucket with nuts :-)

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

))) It has been proven that a man is proud of his country, football team etc. especially when he himself is unable to present anything to society and he has no personal achievements or reasons to be proud)

Before you insult and demean everyone in a row, it wouldn't hurt you to show what makes you different from those you call your interlocutors.

If low ground clearance is a problem for you, the ZAZ-969 will help you to be a lucky driver. The complete absence of a gimbal will allow you to hit any bumps.

One Zen parable.

-

Tanzan and Ekido were once walking along a muddy road. It was pouring with rain. As they passed a crossroads, they met a beautiful girl in a silk kimono and scarf who could not cross a pothole.

"Come girl," Tanzan said immediately. He took her in his arms and dragged her across the mud.

Ekido said nothing and remained silent until they reached the temple. He could hold back no longer and said: "We monks have to stay away from women, especially the young and beautiful ones. They are dangerous. Why did you do that ?"

"I left the girl there," said Tanzan, "and you are still dragging her ?

-

It's about time you quit. Aren't you tired of dragging her for so long ?

PS. That's a great picture !

IlyaF писал (а) >>

I do not think so.

Have you read the thread I linked to at the beginning of this thread?

PS Apparently your taste isn't very "subtle" if you took Korey's "humour" to be "original and completely without malice".

I usually try not to get involved in such topics, but I will try to make it clear to you what is going on. No one on this forum has anything against you personally. We are all in this environment - MT, MCL, forex - and the forum is just a part of that environment. Your desire to make the environment "better" is commendable. But even your attempt shows that good intentions alone will not lead to the goal.

I saw the link at the beginning of the thread, I looked it up, but the topic is not interesting to me in terms of content, especially since instead of creating a new thread you knocked the existing one off the original topic (this is also to the question of improving the environment). And as for the form - you are again trying to "build up" your interlocutors, immediately reproaching them for their unwillingness to continue the discussion. Just as you are under no obligation to respond to forum posts, so all the other participants are under no obligation to respond to you. That does not mean that no one is responsible for anything! Everyone is responsible for their own words first and foremost with their own name. There is no use in pushing here. The worst thing you can do for a member is to ignore their posts. The history of the forum shows (and I can consider myself an old timer) that being overly emotional, as it is now fashionable to say, is counterproductive. Don't demand arguments from others, present your own - and if they are interesting you will surely be answered. And they will help if the question is interesting, and the author is polite and friendly. The main thing: be closer to the subject of the forum - MQL.

P.S. Tastes differ, but believe me, Korey is a man with a wealth of worldly experience and wisdom, and he is a recognized authority on this forum.

Not really.

Tastes are not in dispute. But on the prerequisite that the satisfaction of one's own taste does not infringe on someone else's dignity.

Fun is when everyone's having fun. And if someone is having fun by giving out slaps and the person in the back of the head is not having fun... then that's not taste.

It's not like anyone has anything against anyone.

It's no longer an expression of taste, but a manifestation of a low culture based on an unconscious desire to satisfy inferior values.

SK. писал (а) >>

Not really.

Tastes are not in dispute. But on the prerequisite that the satisfaction of one's own taste does not infringe on someone else's dignity.

Fun is when everyone's having fun. And if someone is having fun by giving out slaps and the person in the back of the head isn't having fun... that's not taste.

It's not like anyone has anything against anyone.

It's no longer an expression of taste, but a manifestation of a low culture based on an unconscious desire to satisfy inferior values.

1- I'm afraid the whole topic shows the opposite: it's tastes that are being argued about.

2. Supporting. One individual's freedom ends where another individual's freedom begins.