Traders Forum - page 20

more pussy... hee-hee

KimIV писал (а) >>
more pussy... >> hee-hee

What about women?

discrimination on the face ))))))

sergeev писал (а) >>

What about women?

With their hair perhaps... :-) also, I remember from the commercials, the smoothness...

alexx_v писал (а) >>
Discrimination on the face ))))))

of course... it's everywhere and in everything. In the family, at work, in the mind, in the business...

What a girl.

Rich and smart

The loser's ride...

But give me two.

LeoV писал (а) >>

Search rules http://transplantology.prokrasoty.ru/

Infiniti-g37 wrote (a) >>

That's it)))) Ban me, uncle moderator, I can not anymore)))) A bunch of suckers who haven't even earned a decent car for themselves, sit around and bullshit each other, afraid of women and "don't drive the dream". Two days discussing a car that you can only buy yourself together sold at the organs) "The event, we have an interesting nickname! Let's break it down to the bone))))

You gentlemen are losers in life because those who make money - do not sit through a day of useless chatter, earning hemorrhoids)))

And you're just a jerk)))

Get me out of here quick))

Not the part with the link, but this one)))

KimIV писал (а) >>
>> no... I know that. And please don't try to argue. Just think about it and be honest with yourself. It's hard. It might not work the first time.

"I know that"... Yeah, and "don't try, PLEASE, to argue". What, are you afraid of me already?

And please stop writing this pathetic bullshit pretending that you know the reasons for my behaviour here

KimIV писал (а) >>

of course... it's everywhere and in everything. In the family, at work, in the mind, in the business...

It's your way of life, I suppose :)

IlyaF писал (а) >>

It's your way of life, I suppose :)

Ilya, why do you pester people with such defiant questions? Don't you have anything else to talk about?