Traders Forum - page 31

IlyaF писал (а) >>

What are the grounds?

Are there any contraindications?

rsi писал (а) >>

The last question is not for me, but the first ones are not for Korey, so I dare (but probably for the last time in this thread) to speak out again.

I referred you to textbooks and classics by timbo, not by Korey. That inattention is just an extra touch that proves your lack of respect for the forum. This is also evidenced by your wording "I wonder if you even understand what I've written to you all before or not?".

I don't think that by not respecting the forum you will manage to get yourself treated with respect. I hope this comment is on point in the thread and won't be taken by you as a subtle disregard for your questions.

Thank you for correcting me. Korey and timbo have merged into one character. So a question for timbo as well.

I'm not trying to get myself respected on the forum, in case you haven't noticed :) I'm not interested, I have the opportunity to satisfy my ego not only on forums :)

Integer писал (а) >>

Are there any contraindications?

Answer the question :)

Integer писал (а) >>

*Wondered* ... What did Adler have to do with it? He was just explaining the existing motives for behaviour, not the purpose and meaning of a person's life.

Exactly! Your motives (according to A.) and your motives as you try to present them - kind of in dissonance )

IlyaF писал (а) >>

Answer the question :)

Answer. - Due to lack of contraindication.

IlyaF писал (а) >>

I have a life :)

uh, what about my copyrights on that phrase? )))

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

Exactly! Your motives (according to A.) and your motives, as you try to present them - are kind of in dissonance )

Who says I have the motives Adler wrote about? If I do, no one knows about them but me.

Integer писал (а) >>

Who says I have the motives Adler wrote about? If I do, no one knows about them but me.

Apparently you are a little more superficially familiar with A. than I'd like to think)

Integer писал (а) >>
Answer. - On the grounds that there is no contraindication.

The person you corrected did not allow you to do so, which is tantamount to a ban. That is your "contraindication". Breaking these "unwritten rules" means you have no respect for your interlocutor and the environment as a whole.

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

Apparently you are a little more superficially familiar with A. than I'd like to think )

Where does it show?