Traders Forum - page 35

Rosh писал (а) >>
So Rosh, is Skrudg banned or not ? And what kind of deleted post was he talking about if the post I mentioned with his swearing is still hanging?

Yurixx писал (а) >>
So Rosh, is Skrudg banned or not ? And what deleted post was he talking about if the post I mentioned with his swearing continues to hang?

Show me that post please, I've been looking for it for the third time but haven't found it. And highlight the mat so I don't miss it. Otherwise it will be endless.

Rosh писал (а) >>

Show me this post please, I've been looking for it for the third time but haven't found it. And highlight the mat so I don't miss it. Otherwise it'll be endless.

Probably in this thread. Posted on 12.07.2008 01:43 and 12.07.2008 09:42.

KimIV писал (а) >>

Probably in this thread. Posted on 12.07.2008 01:43 and 12.07.2008 09:42

Removed the thread.

geopoint писал (а) >>

I've written this post before.

'Why isn't the indicator drawing?

Yeah, I didn't follow the link and just deleted both posts. It's very difficult to find afterwards.

Yurixx писал (а) >>

Located on page 34, directly above your post.

There is a perception that some anti-viruses are paranoid. It's not like I can cut out everything in a row. I agree that the word does not sound decent in every society, but moderators can't cut out all such expressions either. I urge that this state of affairs should not be seen as indulging in foul language and profanity.

No problem, just after your post I thought you had no trouble deleting the post.

Those bums from forex go away and their dirty writings, like after tourists on rocks, stay for decades.

Yurixx писал (а) >>
No problem, it's just that after your post I thought you had no trouble deleting the post.

It's not difficult to delete, but it took quite a while to find it. If I have to search for similar posts to delete every time, no time is enough. I'll delete that post this time, but I can't guarantee I won't miss something like that next time. Too much time and attention has been deleted for a banned offender.

In my humble opinion, this forum has the best proportion of democracy and enforceability of the rules that I know of. The situation as it is now is very rare and if anyone has any complaints about moderation, it's not me. So, please do not take my surprise that the post with the foul language continued to hang next to the post of his removal as any pretnzii to you personally or to the administration. And no guarantees are required. If necessary, as always, members of the forum themselves will assist you in doing so. It's not free. :-))

Yurixx писал (а) >>

These forex bums go away and their muddy writings, like after tourists on rocks, remain for decades.

Well why are they leaving? It's just getting started. At least there is the experience of a major flush and then a complete rebound. Many can only boast of a flush. And as for the inscriptions, if someone is unhappy with my inscriptions I erase them. Yurixx if you have a complaint say so.