Traders Forum - page 33

Really? I wish you all the success you can get!

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

Видимо, вы несколько более поверхностно знакомы с А., чем мне хотелось полагать )

Integer wrote (a) >>

Where does this appear?

Apparently - means that the author assumes, admits such a possibility. Thus, I only assume now (on the basis of added information) that you are ...(see post). Of course, the reason for this is only your statements. )

IlyaF писал (а) >>

Really? I wish you all the luck in the world!

That's it! It's done. Finished optimizing.

Apparently - means that the author assumes, admits such a possibility. So, I only assume now (on the basis of added information) that you ...(see post). Of course, only your statements become the reason for that. )

Yes, that is quite likely.

I'm not offering you my car for a drive. I'm not even offering to stand next to it. But if you want to lick your headlights, you can get in line for next month.

And by the way, I was not the initiator of this discussion)))) but the same losers who are dazed from idleness))

I may be out of the loop, but I highly doubt I'll ever get the chance to lick your car's headlights, because I don't have one.

Your self-congratulatory remarks are highly questionable. Yes, and I prefer the Skyline and would hardly write my car model with a small letter, especially if I used it as my nickname.

D500_Rised писал (а) >>

...Yes, and I somehow prefer the Skyline...

A bit of a smile.

Infiniti G35 - sedan, equivalent to the Nissan Skyline
>> the Infiniti G37 coupe, similar to the Nissan Skyline.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infiniti

That's what substitution of notions means, and then misunderstandings and quarrels, and people turn out to be licking the same thing.

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >> But if you want your headlights licked, you can get in line for next month.

Mmaha..... interesting thought...... and what, are there a lot of clients like that? Does it excite you much? ))))

This only applies to the V36 version, which I don't like.

That's what the car is:

sergeev писал (а) >>

That's a bit of a smile...

Don't smile, there is a difference.

The Skyline is an honest car to drive.

Infiniti, Lexus etc. - Ponce cars, made on the basis of cars for driving. They differ with ponces and price. More often than not, so do the owners.

sergeev писал (а) >>

A bit of a smile.

Infiniti G35 sedan, Nissan Skyline equivalent
The Infiniti G37 coupe, similar to the Nissan Skyline.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infiniti

This is what substitution of notions means, and then there are misunderstandings and quarrels, and people turn out to lick the same thing.

Nope ;-) not the same thing.