Traders Forum - page 8

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

I'd like to believe it) But there is such a tendency to attack newcomers here that one would rather remain silent than be spat upon and ridiculed. Not everyone is as brave as I am.

You know what they say. ">> you know what they say.

sergeev писал (а) >>

You know the saying. "A little bit of swearing is a lot of swearing."

Is that what this forum is for? I think there are special forums for swearing. The title says "MQL4 forum". I guess we should talk mostly about MQL4, shouldn't we?

IlyaF писал (а) >>

Is this forum really made for that? I think there are special forums for swearing. The title says "MQL4 forum". I guess we should talk mostly about MQL4, shouldn't we?

I agree with you 101%. And I'm probably not the only one...

In general, I have noticed that every forum has its own character.

Sometimes I go to martial arts sites where people "shoot guns" to see who has the longest .... boxen.

This forum is very friendly and balanced. Although everyone is minding his own business, everyone understands that the exchange of ideas and communication is of great benefit in trading. We just need to be a little calmer and not try to hiss at others like a scared kitten.

I'll tell you in confidence that I have also tried to change the world (and in particular to improve this forum in some way. Look at my posts), but I realized that it's easier to change your attitude.

IlyaF писал (а) >> Кстати, я потом статью напишу о том, что можно узнать из отчёта :)

Ilya, I join Igor in this. This is really a very serious problem. I've faced it myself more than once, when I've had to do "expert assessments", hehe, based on naked reports. I'm looking forward to the article.

"When I was young and free, and my imagination knew no limits, I dreamed of changing the world.
When I grew older and wiser, I realised that the world could not be changed. Then I narrowed my horizons and decided
to change only my country.
But that, too, seemed beyond me.
When gray hairs whitened my head, I decided to make one last desperate attempt and change at least my family. But those closest to me, alas, did not budge.
It was only now, on my deathbed, that I realised: If I had changed myself, I would have set an example for my family and they might have followed suit. Drawing strength from their enthusiasm and courage, I might have been able to change my country for the better,
and, who knows.

Maybe in this way I could change the world.

An inscription on the tomb of the Anglican Bishop of Westminster Abbey 1100

Thank you.

Super

Dear panelists!

You can now pelt me with rotten tomatoes of YOUR very strongly-VIP opinions, as I am a newcomer and am terrified of trying not to misspell the word "indekatar", but YOU are all so smart, and most importantly, at the point))) But where do the moderators look? Until now, I have read the forum and it seemed to me (probably erroneously) authoritative enough, the participants are sane and most of the old-timers understand something! And what do I see?

Respectfully, Anna.

What if we create our own independent "Free traders" forum without "political expediency" and other restrictions... A forum where we can and even should discuss brokerage houses and their "security" features? Where the goal is communication and not propaganda? And this forum will remain a tech support forum.

IlyaF писал (а) >>
It depends on these people what kind of impression they make. >> So there's no place for "chance" or "luck".

You're right! That's the way it is with you...

IlyaF wrote (a) >>
You do realise that there is no reason to mention "consciousness of action"? Perhaps you could comment on what you said?

No, I don't understand. What kind of awareness can we talk about when stereotypes rule? Everybody sleeps. Reactions are standard, unconscious. You call them names, you punch them in the face. You get punched in the face, you get punched even harder. Boring! And disgusting! It is more interesting and conscious to make an effort and try to change something in yourself, in your attitude.

IlyaF wrote (a) >>
Yes, I can see that you're happy with everything here :)

I'll be honest with you. I don't think about it, whether I am satisfied or not. I wish you to do the same.

IlyaF wrote (a) >>
By the way, yes, wherever I get in the way, I create my reality.
And why create reality where it gets in the way. Isn't it more effective where it helps?

With YOUR comments, gentlemen, YOU are a disillusioned loser and a deep-thinking coward, unable to generate a slightly profitable idea, and covering up their impotence of ideas with postulates of the same verbiage as YOU are.
+5 ... very close to the truth... to one of the... there are many... one today, another tomorrow...