Traders Forum - page 18

KimIV писал (а) >>

No. That was a joke! :-)

What's going on? The forum is alive. That's normal!

Yeah, that's how I solve all problems. I can't do it any other way. That's a joke, too!

You're not looking for order! Don't lie!

Are you saying I'm lying?

"The forum is alive", all right. Just to keep the forum "alive" the participants are "chatting" here?

Korey писал (а) >>

Whoops, that's how they teach history these days, and arithmetic too.

They're used to ticking the boxes on the USE,

no independence in adult matters)))

Yeah, you've got a sharp tongue. Compensatory behaviour?)

Korey wrote (a) >>

>> Hey, Sparrow, if there's a number in your nickname it's either your age or year of birth, or it's just a sacral-magical number.

It's a model of an Infiniti car) But of course you don't know such cars, so think of it as the number of stars on my fighter jet ))

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

Yeah, you've got a sharp tongue. Compensatory behaviour? ;)

>> who's coming from this, that, and that :-))

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >> so think of it as the number of stars aboard my fighter jet ))

Yeah... Girls with a military background on this forum is already a trend... >> let's hope it's a joke.

Korey писал (а) >>

Learn from women - you initiated a neighbouring thread "about kefir and silence" - women are getting the hang of it,

and here you are, kicking up a fuss about "bad teachers"...

Honey, I just have a life beyond this forum ;)

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Yeah... Girls with a military background on this forum is already a trend... Let's hope it's a joke.

Not even a joke, but a suggestion to think so to a man who is attracted to unconventional interpretations )

Korey wrote (a) >>

Who's coming with what, who's coming with what :-))

Not a doubt in the slightest. I understand your difficulties - hard childhood, lack of money, inattention from women. But, really, don't feel bad, someone can't cook... Or crochet, for instance. To each his own.)

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

Yeah, you've got a sharp tongue. Compensatory behaviour?;)

It's a model of infiniti car) But you, of course, do not know such cars, and therefore think that it is the number of stars on board my fighter))

Unfortunately unknown, and I had to think for a long time what the 'g' stands for - and what thoughts floated through my head)))

IlyaF писал (а) >>
Are you claiming that I am lying?
>> no... I know that... And please don't try to argue. Just think about it and be honest with yourself. It's hard. It might not work the first time.

Korey писал (а) >>

Respected Participant! - are you talking about yourself? is this self-criticism?

-then where is the result?

>>))) Ban me, uncle moderator, I can't take it anymore)))) A bunch of suckers who have not even earned a normal car for themselves, sitting and bullshitting each other, afraid of women and "do not drive the dream. Two days discussing a car that you can only buy yourself together sold at the organs) "The event, we have an interesting nickname! Let's break it down to the bone))))

You gentlemen are losers in life because those who make money do not spend the day in useless chatter, earning hemorrhoids))

And YOU are just a nobody)))

Banish me quickly)))

Integer писал (а) >>

Unfortunately unknown, and I had to think for a long time about what the "g" stands for - and all sorts of thoughts ran through my head)))

>> Yeah.) >> your ceiling is clearly a lada kalina.