Traders Forum - page 26

Dialectic. There is always a pros and there is always a cons. Even in a slap, there's a positive!

KimIV писал (а) >>
Dialectic. There's always a pros and there's always a cons. Even the slaps are positive!

Here we go. You've reached the point where you're getting the slap on the wrist.

And you've had your fill of the subject.

Integer писал (а) >>
It's not an argument, it's just a memory of Don Juan smacking Carlos around.

It seems to me that you're just inertially objecting...for some reason...

--

I can answer that formally, too. Something like:
don't confuse the canal with the sewer and Mulder with Muldoon or Aurora isn't a cruiser at all.

Well, it's not gonna be a conversation, it's gonna be a fight. I don't want that.

Vinin писал (а) >>
And you're not interested in the subject.

In terms of fantasy, your question, Victor, could be interpreted as a slap in the face... >> hee

SK. писал (а) >>

It seems to me that you're just inertially objecting...for some reason...

--

I can give a formal answer too. Something like:
don't confuse the canal with the sewer and Mulder with Muldoon or Aurora is not a cruiser at all.

Well, it's not gonna be a conversation, it's gonna be a fight. I don't want that.

All right, I'll do it. Don Juan was low.

granit77 писал (а) >>

A smart person would think twice before calling programmers losers on a programming forum for not driving an Infiniti G37.

I take it that means there are no traders here? :) И... Of course, they can't make any money for themselves :)

timbo писал (а) >>

Any car with less than 40cm ground clearance is a total loser. :-)

Especially if it's a Bugatti Veyron :)

D500_Rised писал (а) >>

Before you insult and belittle everyone, you'd do well to show what makes you different from those you call your interlocutors.

I don't think it was about you at all. And I think she was pointing out that it's strange to see "traders" (even though they are programmers) reacting to a woman in a nice car like schoolchildren or poor losers on a forum.

PS It didn't concern you, imho, because you didn't react to it like some here.

rsi писал (а) >>

I usually try not to get involved in such topics, but I will try to clarify for you what is going on. No one on this forum has anything against you personally. We are all in this environment - MT, MCL, forex - and the forum is only part of that environment. Your desire to make the environment "better" is commendable. But even in the example of your attempt, it is clear that good intentions alone will not lead to the goal.

The link at the beginning of the topic, I saw and looked at, but the subject is not interesting for me in content, especially since instead of creating a new thread, you brought down an existing one from the original topic (this is also a question of improving the environment). And as for the form - you are again trying to "build up" your interlocutors, immediately reproaching them for their unwillingness to continue the discussion. Just as you are under no obligation to respond to forum posts, so all the other participants are under no obligation to respond to you. That does not mean that no one is responsible for anything! Everyone is responsible for their own words first and foremost with their own name. There is no use in pushing here. The worst thing you can do for a member is to ignore their posts. The history of the forum shows (and I can consider myself an old timer) that being overly emotional, as it is now fashionable to say, is counterproductive. Don't demand arguments from others, present your own - and if they are interesting you will definitely be answered. And they will help if the question is interesting, and the author is polite and friendly. The main thing: be closer to the subject of the forum - MQL.

P.S. Tastes differ, but believe me, Korey is a man with a wealth of worldly experience and wisdom, and he is a recognized authority at this forum.

I wonder if you even realise what I've written to you all before or not? Or is this a clever technique of ignoring meaning? I agree with you and do not deny the authority of your respected Korey. But please notice that on my arguments this "big man" answered with a reference to textbooks, and on a request to comment and argue he allowed to mock that I allegedly haven't read "classics" although they had nothing to do with it. And your "authority" did not respond. I wonder why? Question for you, Korey :)

IlyaF писал (а) >>

I take it that means there are no traders here? :) И... Of course they can't make money for themselves :)

Do you think that only forex makes money?