Traders Forum - page 22

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

))) It has been proven that a man is proud of his country, football team etc. especially when he himself is unable to present anything to society and he has no personal achievements or reasons to be proud)

Thanks for your support on the teen-political issue.
However, on this thread further is already of little use.

Yeah ... Pretty, but not clever...

And is she pretty? Anger makes your face look all twisted.

We losers have a job to do))) There's nothing to "talk rubbish" about in this thread - there's 20 pages of rubbish... Who's going to work?)))

Figar0 писал (а) >>

We losers have a job to do))) There's nothing to "talk rubbish" about in this thread - there's 20 pages of rubbish... Who's going to work?)))

Already worked up, they don't want to communicate with each other... It's a shame (((.

IlyaF писал (а) >>

It's your way of life, I suppose :)

Yes, it is! It wouldn't occur to me to ask a programmer to mop the floors in the offices. There are cleaners for that. This is the simplest example of occupational discrimination. Discrimination is based on differences. And it will always be in everything. And that's normal. I don't condemn or welcome discrimination. I just know it exists.

IlyaF писал (а) >>
And please stop writing this pathetic bullshit pretending you know the reasons for my behaviour here

Thank you for asking that! I'm trying to change the world after all - doing stupid things...

Igor, in your (and my) terminology, to change the world is to impose your ideas on it. That is exactly what "immature minds" like to do, without even understanding what they are doing and why. For example, to enter a forum and start to impose their views and change it to suit them and their belief that they have the full right to do so. Or lecturing others on what to do and how to do it and what is "right", while at the same time citing their own future merits and demonstrating ignorance, primitiveness, uncultivation or other personal charms.

If you (and other self-conscious contributors) didn't express your opinions here, this forum would be meaningless altogether. And it should be done. It's the only way for people to make sure that humanity is not only made up of "immature minds", that there are also like-minded people in the world.

Thank you, Yurixx!

What goes around comes around for the best.

Infiniti-g37 писал (а) >>

))) It's a proven fact that a man is proud of his country, football team, etc. especially when he himself is unable to present anything to society and has no personal achievements or reasons to be proud).

Tatarstan has got it too...

I suggest that everyone relax, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out