Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 be available?

Dear Sirs from metaquotes, could you please tell me, at least give me a hint when the new version of the language will be available. I searched the forum and on the MQL5 request a great many posts, but searching through them does not give an answer. This is not a good question, because I need to understand whether I should build something for myself or just wait...

Please don't ignore this post, but at least write - "but for now we won't say" :))

So I didn't see any dates or deadlines... Or did I just miss them?

MProgrammer, they're a real partisan :-) Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya is in a good mood :-)

Prival:
MProgrammer is a real partisan :-) Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya has a rest :-)

Strange why they don't say at least a target date of +/- six months. At least!

MProgrammer:

Afraid to jinx it :-)

Analytical Prediction:
Technical analysis of MT movement shows that MQL-5 will appear in the MT-4 shell in 5.3 months from where we stand)))

MProgrammer:
Prival:
MProgrammer, they are really partisans :-) Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya is in a good mood :-)

why rush?

Good products are rarely born in a hurry

YuraZ:
MProgrammer:
Prival:
MProgrammer they are some guerrillas :-) Zoya Kosmodemianskaya is just a normal guy :-)

why rush?

good products are rarely born in a hurry

No one's rushing it! What are you talking about?

I want to make some plans. Based on when it comes out.

Korey:
Analytical Prediction:
Technical analysis of MT movement shows that MQL-5 will appear in the MT4 shell in 5.3 months from where we stand)))

Extrapolation of the evolution of MT3 -> MT4? :)

YuraZ

The thing is, I'm not interested in the exact date of release, but in the answer to my question, will it be done using MQL4or MQL5? I have an idea that needs to be programmed in MQL4(everything works in Matkad), I can't get it myself. I really need matrix operations. I'm ready to order and pay, but .... I don't want to make and order a meaningless work. I often get into code all the time and finish something. And the championship isn't a bad solution put up, and you won't be allowed to get in there yourself. A quality forward test (to test the idea).

But they keep quiet like partisans :( .