Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 be available? - page 14

The best news: ...the betta is in March
it means the demo will not be traded until April,
real in early 2010.....

Relax, gentlemen)))
"You can sit back and relax" (s)

P.S. "Holy moly - what have I done!

Renat >> :

Yes, the standard RSA 1024 client digital certificates apply, which can also be used for SSL authorisation on websites. We will most likely certify it.

MetaTrader 5 has a normal mail document flow, which includes file forwarding as well. I think that many orders (with extra code) will be sent by traders through the internal mail system and not through external channels.

Renat. Will there be an API with terminal and/or server in MT5? And also direct, i.e. permanent, including history, export of data of different timeframes to Excel or databases, e.g. via ODBC? It would of course be desirable to have other protocols as well.

This, for example, is very well realized in Alfa-Direct terminal ( http://www.alfadirect.ru/?page=ad_soft ) of Alfa Bank for the stock market. IMHO, functionally a very successful terminal, also in terms of interaction with other software and databases.

Renat >> :

We are not forcing anyone to switch to MT5. Not only that, but most brokers will continue to use MT4.

By the way, we still support and support brokers who use MT3. They are very few, but they think, that as long as there are traders on MT3, they will keep it parallel to MetaTrader 4.

Good news, thank you. I don't think I'll stay on the four long after the five is released (I'll start writing something on the new one anyway).

Renat писал(а) >>

We are not forcing anyone to switch to MT5. Not only that, but most brokers will continue to use MT4.

By the way, we still support and support brokers who use MT3. There are very few of them, but they believe that as long as there are traders on MT3, they will keep it parallel to MetaTrader 4.

The truth is that you don't force them, you just kick them out... But to be honest, I've never really traded with MT, I've only used it as a tester, as a means of checking strategies. But in fact SaxoTrader 2, FXCM Trading Station II is much more convenient for trading than MT. Both of them have API (API application program interface, for those who are not familiar with it. This is a set of functions for the programmer, using which it is possible to develop a program module, usually in the form of DLL) ...

FXOrder2Go has quite a decent library. It has FIX API, long story about it - search for yourself.

I'm really crazy about FXCM trading station, it's great for my kind of trading, it's like a song. Scalping... Mmmm dream of an idiot... In short, you guys from MT do not force to use MT5, just go to others.

Programming FXOrder2Go is not easy, or rather, it's very easy to program... You just need to know a lot to understand it.

Eh, how much I've written, but they will probably delete the post-.... So copy the text somewhere, or you'll be looking for it later... Well, goodbye, gentlemen... All the best. :))

By the way, FXCM girls told me that they have already got nano accounts, of course they won't have them, but they will have dabling desks... :)) :)) But 300 quid... Ridiculous money... Well the saho bank of course there is only from 10000 ....

Renat писал(а) >>

Yes, the standard RSA 1024 client digital certificates apply, which can also be used for SSL authorisation on websites. We will most likely certify it.

MetaTrader 5 has a normal mail document flow, which includes file forwarding as well. I think that many orders (with extra code) will be sent by traders through the internal mail system and not through external channels.

Great! Digital certificates and internal mail are much needed.

Renat >> :

The whole trading has changed (all processes are asynchronous, you can send several orders at the same time and wait for them to be filled), more events (including timing and from graph objects)...

Now that's great news!!!

NProgrammer >> :

. Has a FIX API - it's a long story - find it yourself.

FIX Gateway Designed to integrate the system with external systems that use the international standard for exchanging financial information FIX. Allows you to receive in real time all available tabular information in the terminal and submit trade orders....

Links to DCs sent, if you don't mind, to ubase@mail.ru

YUBA писал(а) >>

Gateway FIX

Send the links to the DCs, if you don't mind, to ubase@mail.ru

YUBA, what DC... This is FXSM... It's only for Russia invented such shit as DC.

NProgrammer >> :

YUBA, which DC... This is FXSM... It's only for Russia thought out shit like DC.

IMHO, it's true.