Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 be available? - page 23

Figar0 >> :

From your passionate speech it is clear that you have learned how to make a profit through the use of lots, well, share it with us and we all the world will pounce on MQ with a plea to keep the lots)

I also use lots, but only when trading manually, just when I need to take a pause for thought in a fast market. My head is not a computer, I don't want to lose money until it starts to work. In this case you have to think for some days which order should be kept or both of them should be closed. But mathematics cannot be the only way out, and from the viewpoint of mathematics, a lock is equal to the closing of a position. Purely psychological nuances.

It's not a passionate speech. Emphasis is trying to emphasise what is important. The answer is in your question.

"I also use locks, but exclusively in manual trading just when I need to take a pause for thought in a fast market."

No snotty psychology. Pure logic. HAIL TO THE MATHEMATICS!!! (But in this case it is like a monument to Lenin, standing to the side and not bothering anyone).

At any (including strong) moves come to a new starting level, at worst losing equity loc height.

I will not go into further details. Those who are in the market understand and know.

IMHO - if we traders paid money to MQ, we would order music.

But as it is now, let's go on banging on the shed.

Thank you for your understanding.

Andy_Kon >> :

FXOrder2Go and FIX AP were written for FX Trading Station 2.0 by third parties. No need to mislead people.

I work for an organisation that writes both FX Trading Station and FXOrder2Go and FIX AP. So you are the one who is misleading people.

I won't compare platforms - each one is a leader in its own line.

hhohholl писал(а) >>

The speech is not passionate. I try to emphasise what is important. The answer is in your question.

"I use locks too, but exclusively in manual trading just when I need to take a pause for thought in a fast market."

No snotty psychology. Pure logic. HAIL TO THE MATHEMATICS!!! (But in this case it is like a monument to Lenin, standing to the side and not bothering anyone).

At any (including strong) moves come to a new starting level, at worst losing equity loc height.

I will not go into further details. Those who are in the market understand and know.

IMHO - if we traders paid money to MQ, we would order music.

And so - let us tap on the barn.

Thank you for understanding.

...and pay extra commission (spread) for opening and closing an additional contract.

These locks may be useful when the terminal hangs up, if the request for opening a position is taken faster than the request to close the position (because you still have to close the open one, and that's an extra commission for the broker). In organized markets this is punished very quickly and severely, but in the wild type of Russian forex it is quite possible. In that case it is probably worth paying another commission for the order to be executed faster.

And in terms of mathematics x + (-x) -x - (-x) = 0 and there is simply an additional winding up of the broker's commission, which is why the war with lots on organised markets has risen.

There is no benefit, there is even a small loss, it is almost a fraud on the part of the broker.

There is also the psychological effect of the "incomplete gestalt", i.e. a person keeps feeling that the deal is not finished yet and does not relax.

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

We would like to thank all of you, our readers and developers, for sharing the experience and knowledge with us. Indeed, many developers are now writing their EAs and indicators with scripts and have only one fear: the time spent on the development in MQL4 will be implemented in MQL5 in a few lines. And knowing the approximate date, many will simply postpone the implementation of their ideas, and many will thoroughly prepare, collect statistics, etc.

In short, everyone needs a approximate release date.

Found a link to version 5, might be interested-- http://www.nnea.net/metatrader-5