Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 17

Maxim Romanov:
If you get rid of this uncertainty, that would be cool!
If it also depends on the DC, then "getting rid of uncertainty" seems impossible :)

Mike:
If it also depends on the DC, then "getting rid of uncertainty" seems impossible.)
Uncertainty is the main criterion to be defined.

Alexey Busygin:
Uncertainty is the main criterion to be defined.
This can be put at the top of the page. :)

Chaos to order - stop the traffic!!!

Сергей Криушин:
Chaos to order - stop the movement!!!
This is already poetry... :)

Mike:
It's already poetry... :)
Poetry is a reflection of fractal beauty and the movements of the senses, while chaos is the uncertainty that generates reality... how clever I've become...))

Сергей Криушин:
Poetry is a reflection of fractal beauty and the movements of the senses, while chaos is uncertainty giving rise to reality...how clever I've become...))
In mathematics, chaos is fractals :)

Mike:
So this number of ticks per unit of time - what does it mean in terms of market participants' behaviour? Or does it mean nothing?
It means market activity. The higher the tick volume, the more intense the trading. Moreover, we compared the cumulative real futures volume and the tick volume on the forex - they are approximately the same. You can track cycles of activity in this way.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Indicates market activity. The higher the tick volume, the more intense the trading. Moreover, we compared the cumulative real futures volume and the tick volume on forex - they are roughly the same. You can track cycles of activity that way.
In another thread it was explained to me that the number of ticks could be higher because many small positions were opened/closed at different prices.

there are no perfect robots and programs, even if there are, no one will sell them for $50 USD and will make millions by trading. you can and should trade using only fundamental analysis, but no one has found a roulette system and will not find one, neither will the forex market where you look for freebies.