Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 47

MrBrooklin:

Good day to you all!

I would like to make it short, but it won't work. Forex was not created to make money on it. Forex was created for the withdrawal of money supply from the population. Whatever Advisors with sophisticated strategies were not created, everything will be like in the well-known proverb: " There is a cunning nut for every cunning bolt!". The small stuff may be caught, but the big stuff is eaten by the big players.

But it never hurts to dream. To finish the post on a good note - I wish you all great profits!

Sincerely, Vladimir.

The cleverest one has arrived).

Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? Not in our galaxy, but there are plenty in the next galaxy, and for free. Ask Ilon Musk, he'll take you there).

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I've downloaded free ones and bought paid advisors (trading robots) all of them are losing their deposits faster than I do it manually. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account and not just in the strategy tester. I was a billionaire in the Strategy Tester, and I would like to become a millionaire in the real account :)

Run it in a demo account first, as much as possible .