Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 5

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
It all depends on needs... I have my own robot, which can make a steady 100-200% p.a. without over-optimisation. But this is very little for me. There are also robots that can trade more than 1000% per month, but the drawdowns are large and I have to readjust them quite often, plus martingale. Stable and super profitable trading robot has not existed yet after 1.5 years of my hobby, but monitoring of different brokers I can see such bots, but they are very rare.
It is good that there are

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Well, we are talking about trading, not investing... I am not talking about investing, we are talking about trading, not investing. 100% profit per annum may be made on pies or some other small business, or just to earn back a dollar, as an option)
a robot should earn at least 10000% p.a. in trading

mgfx13:
A robot should earn at least 10000% per annum in trading

I doubt that a robot (especially a bought one, i.e. a black box) owes you anything at all...

Cut the appetite! And, yes, to answer the question in the hat, there is no such thing in our galaxy. And even if it does, you certainly won't get one.

mgfx13:
a robot should earn at least 10000% per annum in trading
And a person should live forever, or not have enough time to spend)

mgfx13:
the robot must earn at least 10000% p.a. in trading
the robot must earn 1% more than the lending rate

Tapochun:

I doubt that a robot (especially a bought one, i.e. a black box) owes you anything at all...

Cut the appetite! And, yes, to answer the question in the hat, there is no such thing in our galaxy. And even if it does, you certainly won't get one.

Why should I limit myself? Here's a test result why not put it into practice?
Files:
c9cp52.PNG  40 kb

Maxim Romanov:
a robot should earn 1% more than the lending rate
I don't need a robot like that for nothing.

mgfx13:
Why should I limit myself? Here is the test result why not put it into practice?

Test results will look much better if a picture is inserted(Forum: how to insert a picture) rather than attached to a post.
Check it out:

mgfx13:
Why should I limit myself? Here's a test result why not bring it to life?
There is no such thing as a robot in real life.

navigator.mt5:
And a person lives forever, or there won't be enough time to spend)
It depends on how you spend it, right? If you spend it only on yourself, then yes! Although there are some people who don't give as much as they deserve, but that's not me.