Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 10

Дмитрий:
And you make money writing indicators for $110?
No. I post things that people can understand and are interested in.

Kirill Moshlyak:
=) it takes years of trial and error to start making money in forex. With and without robots. Well, or to be lucky, but your luck runs out.
And it is no guarantee that you will make money there.

Maxim Romanov:
No. I'm posting things that people can understand and are interested in.
It's a good tactic)))) It helps to unmask and look at the world with different eyes.

While I am testing one EA for 3 days from 10 000 made 18 000 on a demo account, and from 3000 made 3500 in a day, I will continue to test

ilgiz56:
I am still testing one EA for 3 days from 10 000 made 18 000 on a demo account and from 3000 made 3500 in 24 hours.
))))) This page was torn down and I'm going to tear it down too...

Alexey Busygin:
And there is no guarantee that you will make money there.
The hardest thing is to stop believing all kinds of gurus and indicators, which are all about nothing... while I knew nothing, I was winning something, when I read about candles, indicators, head and shoulders, absorption, rebounds, divergences, overbought, oversold - everything either goes against or with a big lag... so 100p...

chipo:
The hardest thing is to stop believing all kinds of gurus and indicators, which are all about nothing... while I knew nothing, I was winning something, when I read about candles, indicators, head and shoulders, absorption, rebounds, divergences, overbought, oversold - everything either goes against or with a big lag... so 100p...
Yes, there is a whole system of brainwashing here. I don't trust indicators unless they use volumes in their calculations.

Alexey Busygin:
Yes, there is a whole system of brainwashing here. I don't trust indicators unless they use volumes in their calculations.
... and they use blue...

Алексей Тарабанов:
... and blue is also used...
I don't quite get it! Does blue have some kind of property?

Alexey Busygin:
I don't quite get it! Does blue have some kind of property?
What's not to understand )))) Blue attracts more money to the terminal :)