Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 19

azfaraon:

Question: "How much is an Expert Advisor worth

working for 9 years without optimisation and giving 40 to 150% p.a.?" I haven't lost a year.

Is it a real or a demo EA?

Sergey Zhurkov:
there are no perfect robots and programs, even if there are, no one will sell them for $50 USD and will earn millions trading themselves. you can and should trade using only fundamental analysis, but no one has found a roulette system and will never find one, neither will the forex market where you look for freebies.
Fundamental analysis is good!
The question is where to put a stop loss ... :)

Mike:
Fundamental analysis is good !
The question is where to put the stop loss ... :)
SL = TP

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
SL = TA
original

Alexey Busygin:
original
Only under these conditions can the true capabilities of the TC be revealed.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Only under these conditions can the true capabilities of the TS be revealed.
The main thing is not to trigger a stop loss before the profit

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Only under these conditions can the true capabilities of the TC be revealed.
You repeat this misconception of yours on the forum repeatedly, like a spell.
I do not remember the name of one of the "fathers" of trading, who called one of the main rules of successful trading the principle: "... limit losses and let profits grow...". There are trading systems that put this principle into practice, where there is no TP at all, only a modifiable stop is used. How does this relate to your statement?

Alexey Busygin:
The rich will make suckers out of anyone you want, once they send fighters, you will owe them money. And you can make money only when the conditions are equal. And it is no secret that they have standard and contractual terms. And you said yourself he came to learn how to program, not to learn your trading methods.
What the hell kind of fighters...judging life by TV shows again? I had a real-estate firm back in the days of the so-called "bandit Petersburg", got in touch with all sorts of people, and as you can see I'm very much alive )) You should dump TV at the nearest garbage dump - it's a brain-destroying poison worse than vodka and drugs.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What the hell kind of fighters... again judging life by the TV series? I had a real-estate firm back in the days of 'Gangster St Petersburg', so I got in touch with all sorts of people, and as you can see, I'm very much alive )) I should dump TV at the nearest garbage dump - it's a brain-destroying poison even worse than vodka and drugs.
I agree. NTV maybe... Every time you get on it, it's just assholes killing each other or picking at celebrities' underwear. It's so hopeless on that channel. It's a total rubbish can.

Vladimir Suschenko:
You repeat this delusion of yours on this forum over and over again, like a spell.
I can't remember the name of one of the "fathers" of trading, who called one of the main rules of successful trading: "Limit your losses and let profits grow...". There are trading systems that put this principle into practice, where there is no TP at all, only a modifiable stop is used. How does this relate to your statement?

Has the trade got Fathers already? Godfathers, I presume? Or are you talking about market seminars?

I don't even know what opus to compare it to... it's something out of the realm of retardation :) Wasn't the father's name Captain Obvious by any chance?