Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 11

:)

The main thing is that the volume should be measured in litres. And, yes, blue would help a lot - more bruising in bigger volumes

Server Muradasilov:
What's not to understand here )))) Blue colour, to the terminal, attracts more money :)
It's a fairy tale of course, but you have to go there.

Alexey Busygin

What an enemy you are, Alexei. ))) And you're called a friend. )))

P./S.: If you tell me how to use volumes in a way that you can trust, for example, an indicator that determines just bar numbers (in general), then I'll tell you, in return, to try another colour as well.

Dina Paches:

What an enemy you are, Alexei. ))) And you're called a friend. )))

P./S.: If you tell me how to use volumes in such a way that you can trust, for example, an indicator that defines just bar numbers (in general), then I'll tell you, in return, to try another colour as well.

Ok! I will! No way! The direction is determined by a large aggregate of volume. Not just a single bar taken out of context. You want to trust the indicator, let it count volumes, not draw lines.

Alexey Busygin:

Okay! I will! No way! The direction is determined by a large aggregate of volume. Not just a single bar taken out of context. You want to trust the indicator, let it count volumes, not draw lines.

I'll let you in on a terrible secret. To not cut a single bar out of context, it's enough to draw a line.

Alexey Busygin:

Okay! I will! No way! The direction is determined by a large aggregate of volume. Not just a single bar taken out of context. If you want to trust the indicator, let it count volumes instead of drawing lines.

I was just hinting that by saying this you categorically deny the validity of the indicators, where the volumes application is not required in calculations. But they can be useful for different reasons to different people for different purposes.

I.e. if the indicator just defines the serial numbering of the bars (in general), then volumes are not needed for its calculations, for example this bar is zero in number, and that one is the first/tenth. But if we define the serial number of a bar on the chart by adding or subtracting volumes or by multiplying or dividing by them, then you surely cannot trust this indicator.

Or, for example, the indicator that sets the chart objects depending on some price points, not determined by volumes. The volumes added to the calculations will not only increase the reliability, but on the contrary will distort it.

The indicator readings will also not be reliable, if it determines the values of the marks of the object anchor points of those objects that have already been placed on the chart (without volumes), if the volumes are used in any way for the calculation of these marks.

Or, for example, an indicator that displays some values in its table on a chart (trading session time, trend line values, etc.): adding volumes to these values will not contribute to validity of determination of X and Y coordinates for the table placement at some chart location nor to the accuracy of determination of trading session time, trend line values, etc. shown in the table.

This is just a few examples where the use of volumes in calculations may simply be contraindicated.

P./S.: I understand that you are considering the indicators based on some of your trading experience. However, the old-timer's categorical statement may make an inexperienced beginner with a "dark forest" of initial knowledge, consciously or unconsciously, may take it as a definite statement. And this may be followed by a long time (or forever, in some cases) internal "fi-i-i-i...", if the indicator is not connected with the volumes. Although, in fact, it could use some of such "f-and-i..." indicators. For example, to understand something and/or develop one's own trading strategy/tactics. Or to make sure that something further does not need to be applied to himself.

P./S.: For example, I have almost no indicators where calculations are somehow related to volumes. But when constructing my "volumeless" or constructing my own, I try to make sure that I can trust their calculations myself.

So do many other people who design their programs without using volumes.

P./S.: However, I feel and assume that you said so categorically, just being immersed in your own thoughts on trading systems. And not deliberately, in the spirit of inveterate demagogues (including locals). That's basically why I wrote above. And I am writing now in such detail.

Dina Paches:

I was just hinting that by saying this, you categorically reject the validity of the indicators, where the application of volumes is not required in calculations. But which can be useful for different reasons to different people for different purposes.

I.e. if the indicator just defines the serial numbering of the bars (in general), then it does not need the volumes for calculating that, for example, this bar is zero by number, and that one is the first/tenth. But if we define the serial number of a bar on the chart by adding or subtracting the volumes or by multiplying or dividing by them, then you surely cannot trust this indicator.

Or, for example, the indicator that sets the chart objects depending on some price points, not determined by volumes. The volumes added to the calculations will not only increase the reliability, but on the contrary they will distort it.

The indicator readings will also not be reliable, if it determines the values of the marks of the object anchor points of those objects that have already been placed on the chart (without volumes), if the volumes are used in any way for the calculation of these marks.

Or, for example, an indicator that displays some values in its table on a chart (trading session time, trend line values, etc.): adding volumes to these values will not contribute to validity of determination of X and Y coordinates for the table placement at some chart location nor to the accuracy of determination of trading session time, trend line values, etc. shown in the table.

This is just a few examples where the use of volumes in calculations may simply be contraindicated.

P./S.: I understand that you are considering the indicators based on some of your trading experience. However, the old-timer's categorical statement may make an inexperienced beginner with a "dark forest" of initial knowledge, consciously or unconsciously, may take it as a definite statement. And this may be followed by a long time (or forever, in some cases) internal "fi-i-i-i...", if the indicator is not connected with the volumes. Although, in fact, it could use some of such "f-and-i..." indicators. For example, to understand something and/or develop one's own trading strategy/tactics. Or to make sure that something further does not need to be applied to himself.

P./S.: For example, I have almost no indicators where calculations are somehow related to volumes. But when constructing my "volumeless" or constructing my own, I try to make it so that I can trust their calculations myself.

So do many other people who design their programs without volume.

P./S.: However, I feel and assume that you said so categorically, just being immersed in your own thoughts on trading systems. And not deliberately, in the spirit of inveterate demagogues (including locals). That's basically why I wrote above. And I am writing now in such detail.

You asked I replied, where is my second colour?

Also, don't be so categorical about my post. The graph is a complex system and it's a hell of a, cleverly designed one.

I would not particularly trust this system, it's an interesting idea, you can even say it is correct, but it still fails at the most crucial moment. And it will, simply because you don't have the exact values of volumes.

And there's no need to be categorical about these words, you wrote in a generalised way, in relation to volumes, where something is added, subtracted, divided and multiplied. From which you can draw different conclusions, both right and wrong. The right one would be to divide volumes by types and bounce from this. The wrong one will take separate parts of the chart, say from candlesticks 25-50 and calculate their volumes. Your words will point to an incorrect variant.

So, just for your reference, there are 12 types of candles in total, and these are 12 different types of volumes, which can be divided into different categories. For example, they can be divided into open volumes, buy, sell, closed volumes, buy, sell, mixed closed, open, and a couple of others.

As far as the price is concerned, the price is mainly used to form intervals. The first interval that the price forms is the bar. This is where a price is set at a certain period of time (Open, Close) and two peak values of interval (High, Low). All subsequent intervals are times.

This is why I believe it is interesting to build intervals, but it is useless to do without contents (volume). The more so, it's useless to look for resistance and support levels or entry and exit points within this interval. What a lot of people are doing.

PTS If my opinion does not coincide with yours, it is good, it means we have something to think about.

Алексей Тарабанов:
I will tell you a terrible secret. So you don't have to cut a single bar out of context, you just have to draw a line.

I'll let you in on the same scary secret: if you don't want to draw lines, just hover over the candle and it will show you all its values.

Further competition in the wit, to reveal the terrible secrets, I do not think it is useful and stupid, because it goes, not only off-topic forum, and not even in the message theme.

Alexey Busygin:

You asked, I said, where is my second colour?

Also, don't be so categorical about my message. The graph is a complex system and it's bloody, cleverly thought out.

I wouldn't particularly trust this system, the idea is interesting, you might even say correct somewhere, but it will still let you down at the most crucial moment. And it will fail, simply because you don't have the exact values of volumes.

And these words should not be treated categorically, you have written in general terms, in relation to volumes, somewhere, something to add, subtract, divide and multiply. From which you can draw different conclusions, both right and wrong. The right one would be to divide volumes by types and bounce from this. The wrong one will take separate parts of the chart, say from candlesticks 25-50 and calculate their volumes. Your words show that this is an incorrect variant.

So for your reference, there are 12 types of candlesticks in total and these are 12 different types of volume, which can be divided into different categories. For example, they can be divided into open volumes, buy, sell, closed volumes, buy, sell, mixed closed, open, and a couple of others.

As far as the price is concerned, the price is mainly used to form intervals. The first interval that the price forms is the bar. This is where a price is set at a certain period of time (Open, Close) and two peak values of interval (High, Low). All subsequent intervals are times.

This is why I believe it is interesting to build intervals, but it is useless to do without contents (volume). The more so, it's useless to look for resistance and support levels or entry and exit points within this interval. Which a lot of people do.

P\S If my opinion doesn't coincide with yours, that's good, it means we have something to think about.

Green. It promotes calm, which is important when making trading decisions, and therefore kind of weighs them down more. However, like blue, it is not conducive to quick reactions, so it is not suitable for "speed" manual trading, for example.

Alexey, I meant just the usual numbering of bars in the order they are located. And the order numbering of bars does not depend on the volumes. In particular, I gave an example that there are indicators the calculation of which do not need volumes. It means the absence of the volumes in the calculations is not the criterion of the trust in an indicator or not.

I roughly understand what you are trying to say, but if this is what I think it is, I am indifferent to it (although I probably should be indifferent for good reason). Everyone has their own tricks, preferences, visions (I mean all this, of course, according to personal preferences in trading, rather than "miracle grail builders" with unscrupulous methods). In addition, I have a long-standing taboo on discussing the details of trading systems. I am not a "guru".

For further discussion here I'll pass. In a private message a bit later I'll just write something to you.

P./S.: The lines on the chart can sometimes advise you a lot. It is not connected with the volumes. The cursor to the candlestick, however, shows the price marks, which themselves may be insufficient for making trading decisions.