Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 13

Alexey Busygin:

I was talking a little bit about something else, in short, the whole current forex industry is sharpened so that traders lose as much as possible, and forgery is practically everywhere, starting from educational materials, excluding the basics, and ending with everything else, the conditions of brokers, company policies and other "authoritative" opinions. If at the very beginning you are steered in the wrong direction, you will trade with varying success and write programs that will not meet the requirements, and you will defend this point of view to the end.

Please advise how to take volumes into account :)

Mike:
And please advise how to take volumes into account :)
Exactly the same way you count price. Volume is a second price, but in a different dimension

Alexey Busygin:

I was talking a little bit about something else, in short, the whole current Forex market industry is sharpened so that traders lose as much as possible, and forgery is practically everywhere, starting from educational materials, excluding the basics, and ending with everything else, the conditions of brokers, company policies and other "authoritative" opinions. If at the very beginning you are steered in the wrong direction, you will trade with varying success and write programs that will not meet the requirements, and you will defend this point of view to the end.

As I've already seen, the quotes are so smartly filtered that almost no system works for more than 2-3 months, especially if you take high-yielding ones. The nature of the market changes very frequently, volatility, noisy timeframes. Sometimes it's as if I am looking at different instruments and you can just see that, bang, the filter has changed. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it's a fact that brokerage companies are struggling with profitable robots, as I've seen this whole kitchen from the inside.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Yes, quotes are already so cleverly filtered that almost no system works for more than 2-3 months, well, that's if you take high-yielding ones. The nature of the market changes very often, volatility, noisiness of time series. Sometimes it's as if I am looking at different instruments and you can just see that, bang, the filter has changed. This is the fact that I've seen this whole thing from the inside.
Unfortunately, from the very beginning they have sharpened their business with plums, not profits! That's why often they don't let the profit grow and close it, so as not to suddenly get stuck on "server overload" or other more sophisticated tricks of the greedy and resourceful. :((

Boris:
Unfortunately, from the very beginning they've been sharpening their business with plums, not profits! That's why you often don't let profits grow and close them, lest you suddenly get hung up on "server overload" or other more elaborate tricks of the greedy and resourceful. :((
And what are these brokers, please share, so as not to get involved. are there any such brokers in the ratings ?

Mike:
And what are these companies, please share, so as not to get involved. Are there any such brokers in the ratings?
It is forbidden to talk about "offices" here, especially since it is not up to them that they cannot find a counterparty for every position. So they hedge their positions. So, we follow the market, but they are going to play giveaway with us? So they use a full range of tools to prevent themselves from losing out.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Yes, quotes are already so cleverly filtered that almost no system works for more than 2-3 months, well, that's if you take high-yielding ones. The nature of the market changes very often, volatility, noisiness of time series. Sometimes it's as if I am looking at different instruments and you can just see that, bang, the filter has changed. If I'm paranoid, maybe I'm just paranoid, but it's a fact that brokerage companies fight with profitable robots.
I have never worked in these brokerage companies, but it's obvious that they do it for the trader who goes down and feels his fault. As for restrictions in trading conditions, look how they are driven by command. At the beginning they weakened slowly, and now they are cutting them off.

Mike:
What are these brokers, please share so you don't get involved. Are there any such brokers in the ratings?
In the ratings, they are at the front, in the middle and at the end. Well, it depends on who compiles the rating.

Alexey Busygin:
In the ratings they're at the top, there's more in the middle and at the end. Well, it depends on who's doing the ranking.

They are at the forefront of rich suckers. I actually had a guy who studied MQL4 programming and worked at TT. I asked him to test my robot, he started winning and was asked after a couple of months). He had the task of flushing out rich suckers.

But there are almost no fools here. I have quite a rich investor himself working on ECN on Gold and he gave me some milk to fine tune scalper. No problems noticed.

All the losers complain about the weather, although they just walk around without umbrellas.

Alexey Busygin:
In the same way that price is taken into account. Volume is a second price, only in a different dimension.
Come on, is this about futures? Don't confuse people))