Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 24

Vladimir Suschenko:
I will only be glad if I do not have to have a dialogue with you anymore (such communication with a person "decently educated" and bragging about his illiteracy will not enrich me in any way).
Yep... the imagination is even worse than the communication, same old, same old, tiresome.

I wonder who will have the last word

Mikhail Gorenberg:
Yeah... fantasy is even worse than communication, same old, same old, tiresome.
Progress is evident - there are already punctuation marks in the text.... Congratulations.
And in order not to tire yourself out, you should alternate your hands regularly (when you type till 6 a.m.).

Alexey Busygin:
So what's the conclusion? If our galaxy has an automaton trading robot?
Bingo. The question is how long? There are no fully universal ones. There are only those that perform under certain conditions and in certain markets.

Alexander Fedosov:
I do. The question is how long? There are no fully universal ones. There are only those that work under certain conditions and in certain markets.
And what do they show? One hundred percent entry and exit? I don't think there are any.

Alexey Busygin:
What do they show? A hundred percent in and out? I don't think so.
That's right, there are none, but there is a 50/50 split!

Vladimir Suschenko:
Progress is evident - punctuation marks have already appeared in the text.... Congratulations.
And in order not to tire yourself out, you should alternate your hands regularly (when you type until 6 a.m.).
I do not understand, you have nothing to do from boredom here or just a problem with the intellect?

Mikhail Gorenberg:
I do not understand, you have nothing to do out of boredom here or just a problem with intelligence?
Whoever stops first has the intellect, and the other, you know...

Boris:
Whoever stops first has the intelligence and the other you know ...
Set me up :) or the opponent will prove himself :)

Boris:
That's right, there are no one hundred percent, but there is a 50/50 split!
if it's 50/50 it's like there are no such robots.