General - page 585

Good day all kindly help me with this problem yesterday my MT5 was working fine but today when i tried to enter my log in details through the community tab in the options of MT5 to download a demo version of market product then after that MT5 closed and not working and when i open it, i get this
Hi folks, I constantly experience failure in getting logs. My EA seems to work fine on the VPS, but whenever I sync my environments, I see a bunch of failures to get logs. Sometimes they are actually transferred a while after the errors are reported (hours later it seems). 1) Is there anything I
Dear experienced traders I'm doing some optimization test. Do you know what does Agents for? How can we make test faster? Thank you in advance and best wishes
I have two signal subscriptions <Deleted> that were cancelled back in March 2020. Both provided a refund back to MQL5. $79 is locked and $41 is sitting in balance. How do I put these funds back into my personal account? I cannot find a way to extract these funds. Can you tell me what the process is
Hello there, i would like to general ask if it would be possible to build some Script for MetaTrader 4 or 5 to do the following. Getting average statistics for a specific price bar over x amount of past time like for example: A price bar M15 00:00 AM high/low broke. Here i would like to know for how
Hello! I just installed one licens EA on my windows installation version 1909!! I see that I still did not receive another license of this product for the new windows update 2004!!! I have already been credited by mql another license of other EAs and indicators for this windows update, but I have
hello my Host VPS MQl5 have problem when i press Migrate until work server and attach new ea dont work and show me error what i do ? thank you
I COPY AND PASTE THE CUSTOM MQ5/EX5 FILE IN INDICATORS FOLDER OF MQL5 BUT IT WILL NEVER SHOW UP IN NAVIGATIONS TAB. EVEN I RESTART THE PLATFORM OR REFRESH THE NAVIGATIONS TAB BUT STILL IT WONT SHOW UP. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE ABOUT MY MT5 PLATFORM? PLEASE HELP
HI, Any recommendation for EA's that place an order on a trend line? Thanks
  Confused.  (2)
Hi All. I just installed the software. How do i sell my idle cpu after that? Can someone walk me through it? Thanks in Advance
the Log message has nothing now, no open/close position message, no Print("...") function's output, just several lines like this: 2020.07.15 00:55:16.000 Core 01 agent process started on 127.0.0.1:3000 2020.07.15 00:55:16.000 Core 01 connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000 2020.07.15 00:55:16.504 Core 01
  Ichimoku  (2)
Hi guys I'm dying here I'm trying to code a cross over Whereby the tenkansen crosses the kijunsen Can someone please help
And so, there are many theories and practice of them alas. But everyone has their own practice, and I'm sure that everyone here has practiced more than one system. I'm even sure that almost every system was profitable for a while. But as soon as the system broke down, it could tolerate changes, but
Hi everyone, I need your help into a problem regardint the MT4 and MQL5 market. My MT4 is not connecting to MQL5 market. I have purchase an application and I can't install it. I have reinstalled the MT4 and is the same problem. Also I have used another login and user MGL5 and the same problem. I
Hi I´m working in a Google Pub/Sub https://cloud.google.com/pubsub/docs/overview configuration to be able to sent signals / trades to Mql5 Telegram https://telegram.org/ (Maximum 15 signals per day). Important to mention that Google Pub/Sub can send push notifications into a webSocket or other
Hello everyone. I noticed something a little different today. The Metatesters are running, but disconnected, but a lot of memory are being used. Is this normal? I added a screenshot
Hi, Given that most of the time, the background color of chart is black, the current Period Separators' color is too strident, too much contrast. So it would be best to add Period Separators to Colors tab, in Chart Properties, to let the user change the color
Hi, I want to know if there's a way to be a verified seller and not disclose my full name here. Old topics such as this one - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/40215 - suggest to use the Service Desk, but the Service Desk says I should use the forum if my problem does not fill the categories we have
What are the criteria for reliability in signals? Some seem as reliable as others but have different ratings. <Post edited by moderator>
unable to synchornize mt 5 with vps , vps stopped, unable to start vps... please find attachment... there is no option to start vps server in mt5, that option is missing in my mt5... i am unable to migrate also, that option is also missing... please check screenshot and help me
  Signal slippage  (2)
Hi All, if my signal provider got different slippage 6.5, do i need to config at my signal setting 6.50 also? thx
Hello how can I copy signal with EURGBP ... (there are two points behind) I use ICmarkets and don't have point after EURGBP I like one signal but all subscribers rights All subscribers write that the deals are not being opened
Hello, I am currently subscribed to a signal provider that uses an algorithm. My situation allows for more risk than what the algorithm affords. I am wondering if there is a method of increasing the volume traded by the signal provider. I am currently using 95% of my deposit balance but I would like
  ASX Codes  (1)
Hello, is there a way of adding ASX codes to your Symbols list? Cheers! Mel
Hi, I am working on EA right now that takes trades when a certain condition is met. I am running to a problem where the EA takes a trade as soon as a trade closes. I am trying to find out a way for the EA to not take a trade until the next set conditions are met. If anyone knows a way, it would be
Hi, Can anyone help me how to create Horizontal lines at the particular price level. I want to create more than 100+ lines Horizontal lines for each Gann nos levels. For example Horizontal lines at price level 25-36-49-64-81- ...... I want to create line for small stocks to 30000 level to cover Dow
Hi all, I'm a new user in this forum and I got here because I think searched the whole mp5.com site and couldn't find the answers I am looking for (and pardon me in advance if they're obvious questions to some of you or if they are answered elsewhere): I've been trading with XTB for quite for some
Hey what i said up top i need a broker that allows me to trade /es. can someone help me
  Backtesting with Renko  (21   1 2 3)
Hello everyone, Yesterday I stumbled across this lovely script (attached) that allows you to backtest EAs on renko charts (and other offline charts, I imagine) with the Strategy Tester in MT4. However, I need your help to make it work properly. I'm testing a strategy based on moving averages, and...
Hello, yesterday I started selling my automated signals, but unfortunately no one can buy them as they always receive a payment error. I'm registered as a seller and have also funds on my acc. Thanks