Can I publish a signal without disclosing my full name? Or can I make it private again after publishing, while keeping subscribers?

Hi, I want to know if there's a way to be a verified seller and not disclose my full name here.

Old topics such as this one -  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/40215 - suggest to use the Service Desk, but the Service Desk says I should use the forum if my problem does not fill the categories we have over there. 

I do understand the reasoning behind disclosing seller's names, but my country is not the safest and I would not like people to be able to Google my full name and find financial records on how much I could be making through a published signal that is quite easy to find. 

If not possible to not use my full name, is it at least possible to opt out from search engine results so searches for my name on search engines do not find any relevant pages I might have here?

Thanks in advance. 

Fernando Henrique Gielow:

Hi, I want to know if there's a way to be a verified seller and not disclose my full name here.

Old topics such as this one -  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/40215 - suggest to use the Service Desk, but the Service Desk says I should use the forum if my problem does not fill the categories we have over there. 

I do understand the reasoning behind disclosing seller's names, but my country is not the safest and I would not like people to be able to Google my full name and find financial records on how much I could be making through a published signal that is quite easy to find. 

If not possible to not use my full name, is it at least possible to opt out from search engine results so searches for my name on search engines do not find any relevant pages I might have here?

Thanks in advance. 

No there is no way to avoid revealing your real name as a seller.

PLEASE HOW SHALL I KNOW THAT MY SELLER SIGNAL FULLY APPROVED 

Donatus Okechukwu: PLEASE HOW SHALL I KNOW THAT MY SELLER SIGNAL FULLY APPROVED 

Don't SHOUT at us, that is EXTREAMELY RUDE.

Donatus Okechukwu:
PLEASE HOW SHALL I KNOW THAT MY SELLER SIGNAL FULLY APPROVED 

You seller status (and not your signal seller status) will be updated here:  https://www.mql5.com/en/users/imagindon/seller

Eleni Anna Branou:

No there is no way to avoid revealing your real name as a seller.

Eleni,

Is it possible I change the signal privacy status to Private after having people subscrible to it while it was Public?

That is- anyone who subscribes while the signal is public keeps their subscription, but I can hide the signal again afterwards. If I can do that, this might be sufficient privacy. 

Or am I forbidden from making a signal Private again after I have any subscriptions  ?

Thanks in advance,

Fernando 

Fernando Henrique Gielow:

Eleni,

Is it possible I change the signal privacy status to Private after having people subscrible to it while it was Public?

That is- anyone who subscribes while the signal is public keeps their subscription, but I can hide the signal again afterwards. If I can do that, this might be sufficient privacy. 

Or am I forbidden from making a signal Private again after I have any subscriptions  ?

Thanks in advance,

Fernando 

You can't put it to private with active subscriptions, but if you don't have any subscribers now, you can put it.