From practice to theory and back to practice - page 2

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
But here is an example of one deal, the system called a buy, the algorithm executed it and put stops, and here is the most interesting part. It seems that the deal went in profit, but then it turned around and went in the red. And most likely it blew out on the stop loss.
The system detected a situation when it used to get some profit. And it opened a buy. And the market, the price reacted, changed not like before in this situation.

Waiting for comments and questions.

Vitali Kadel:
The system recognised a situation in which it had previously made a certain profit. So it opened a buy. And the market, the price reacted and changed not as it was before in this situation.
I'm not going to analyze complex systems, I am talking about simple reversal systems, the reversal indicators are when the indicator one by one signals to buy or sell.

To make it clearer, I would like to add that in practice you can filter out the bad stuff and reapply it with a filter.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I'm not trying to understand complex systems, I'm talking about simple reversal systems. Reversal systems are when the indicator alternately signals to buy and sell.
It is between the buy/sell signals of the reversal systems, to analyse each trade what was the maximum loss and profit.

Vitali Kadel:
This is between the buy-sell signals, the reversal systems, analyse what was the maximum loss and profit of each trade.
Right. And these values in pips should be drawn on the chart. Only Excel chart most likely, because signals do not come every bar by time.

It is unclear how many generations of traders will try to find something there. It is only a waste of time

Vladimir Baskakov:
It is unclear how many generations of traders will try to find something there. I do not know how many generations of traders will try to find something there.
That's absolutely true. Have you done any research on how many signals give you profit and how many give you loss? Can you tell if 50% or more of the signals give you loss in the end?

Crapola. They make money, then they drain a lot of people. On mashqs, dickheads.

What's the theory ???????????

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Absolutely right, have you done any research on how many signals are profitable and how many are minus? Can you tell me if 50% or more of the signals are minus in the end?
Why, no one's ever made any money on the machines in real life. For many years, no one. There's only mashki in the league and that's it.