General - page 580

I've tested many of the most popular EAs for MT4 with ICMarkets 1:500 demo and the results generally do not line up with the accounts of the provider, many ending with blown accounts. Is forward testing is only way to get genuine results
Hi, I am testing my EA using the Genetic Optimization. The optimization works well on local agents but has some troubles on MT5 cloud Network. After checking the available TERMINAL_MEMORY_AVAILABLE and implementing the return with init_agent_not_suitable (accordingly to
  vps  (1)
I use following vps : MQL5 London14 : 6155401 What is the IP address of this vps, login and password ? I cannot find it
Hello, where can I find information on arbitrage between currencies, indices, commodities? Is there really the possibility of creating an ea based on arbitrage? On the internet you can see several sites that advertise ea on arbitrage: but is this really the case? or is it just to grab customers
Hi I need to get num-lock status for my Expert. if num-lock is on! so doing somethings and when it's off nothing happen. Please! share your idea
  GBP/USD forecast  (1271   1 2 3 4 5 ... 127 128)
I’m having a little loss right now, but I think I’ll close the deal with profit.  
Hello, I would like to ask if CZK currency pairs are discontinued or if there is just a temporary problem that will be resolved. Thank you
Hi. Anyone know how many MT4 terminals I can store on MQ5L's VPS service, 3GB RAM. Peace
I cant seem to open a demo account, i have an etrade account but i don't think i can link it here, and every other brokerage on the list doesn't let me create a demo account for some reason. I get a no click button when i finish entering all fields. then i have to cancel becuase i cant go any
Hello, I'm writing a function that utilizes FileWriteArray to simplify the body of my code as my program will need to utitlize this function serveral times. I am getting the errors: "bidArray - parameter conversion not allowed" "bidArray - invalid array access" The error is very likely related to
You have created a viewing account mt4 Can I know the number of viewers for an account
Friends, I have forgotten my existing password. How can I change password?? I went to security but it asks current password to allow to change new password. Please help. Thanks in advance Atul
i have funded the wallet, but now want the money back to my credit card. how is that possible
Hi, I would like to minimize the Dailydata indicator to show only the Range candle (on the right side of the last candle.) Only the candle, with these parameters , it's color,&nbsp, and how many bars to be shifted away from the current candle,&nbsp, (available on all time frames.) Or if somebody
I want to change the chart with up and down arrow key of keyborad Pls tell me how to do
Hi Every one, How to choose the best Brokerage in our Trading Methods Thank you
Hello friends. My account was banned for 1 month due to advertising in private messages last month. then my account was opened. There is no add new product button. I also want to update old products. I am uploading the current product but there is no publish button. I cannot update the product for
Hello, does someone know, why the V-T&B indicator is redrawing. I look at the source code and there is no reason to redraw, but actually it is so. Thank you very much for an answer
  Open an order  (3)
Dears, when I try to open an order (buy/sell) I got this message "failed market buy 0.01 EURUSD [Only position closing is allowed]", Could you please explain it to me and what shall I do? Thanks in advance Nouradeen
i want autotrading software for meta trader 4-5
  what is wrong?  (5)
Hi I am using Mt5 and I personalized the chart properties like the candle colour, background colour,... etc. and every time I reopen my laptop the setting goes to the default mood, anyone knows what is the problem and how can I solve it
I bought a product but I made a mistake because I needed to buy the PRO VERSION, not the ULTRA. So, I need a refund on that purchase. Is it possible
Does someone know the criteria behind these three colors
I have an account, have uploaded my ID for seller registration and have been approved. The name Da Xi Hong in the image is not my name. I haven't entered it, but it seems to be set. It cannot be changed by graying out like the image. Please tell me how to change it
Hello, please your help with the following: I was told by my customer manager to look for support directly with you as MT4 is a third party platform. I noticed that the Ask line is not displaying accurately in my real account. When i get the difference between Ask and Bid, the spread is actually
  Tick volume vs Real volume  (16   1 2)
MQ5 offers these two. What is the difference between them?
My mt4 doesn't display correctly. Some of the candlesticks have huge gap up or gap down and even missing. The price sometimes stop displaying and resume after a while. I find it irritating when doing trading. Help. Regards
Good day. In the Previous web pages when Sending an Image I would use Snipping tool then copy the Image from the Snipping tool and then paste all done by Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V but latest upgrade this is no longer working I get Error Invalid File type
Today I am afraid to see my profile rating reduced to hundreds from the thousands I had. I check few others profile too and see all of them have are also reduced to hundreds. Anyone here experience this? Do you know what is happening