General - page 1213

This might be a silly question. Say I want to run 3 terminals at once, each one logged into a separate account. Do I need to have 3 separate installs of metatrader? Or, can you use one install and have it loaded up 3 times logged into different accounts? I'm currently doing the first method. But...
The new leftwing government in Athens opened negotiations on its bailout package with European partners on Friday by flatly rejecting the expected extension of the program and the international inspectors overseeing it. Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis met Jeroen Dijsselbloem, head of the euro zone...
[Deleted]
  Ode to martingale  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I made myself another page in the blogs of the same name, I venture to duplicate the thread on the forum, maybe someone can fix a roof, please do not consider it a problem, like this :-) To quote the blog's topicstarter
I am from Bangladesh, here one of the big problem Paypal. Paypal still not approved in our country and we can not verify our account. Here we are using most popular and secured method Neteller as verified account holders, another method is Skrill. But in MQL5, there is no options to withdraw money...
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary breakdown: The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and too far from Sinkou Span A line which is the birtual border berweek the primary bearish and the primary bulish. It means that we can not expect any reversal of the price movement from bearish...
D1 price is on primary bearish and secndary ranging ranging market condition: The price is located to be inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo for ranging market conditionSinkou Span A line (the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo) is located above the price and very near to it for possible reversal which is...
  RUBLE WATCH  (18   1 2)
Ruble have had the biggest price % drop ( more than 55% ) the last 3 months. The drop was due: 1. Collapse of oil and commodities prices. Russian budget assumed an average $100 per barrel price for 2014. 2. Sanctions from western countries to Russia due to the Crimea. 3. Inability of Russian Central
Hi, for yesterday the first pick EUR/CAD went in the wrong direction and we lost some pips. After that the USD/JPY made a hit to the target and we collected some winnings in the form of 63 pips. The tihrid position eur/usd didn't make a solid move and it was almost in range all the day so it is...
Hi, this is jonth from China! hope to share idea with everyone! Thanks!
Hi, With the insolvency of Alpari announced and their servers down, I'm looking for another broker with MT5 Demo Accounts who populates the Depth of Market with real data. The more DOM levels, the better. I'm doing some research and this is critical for me, so any recommends much appreciated...
hi if i want to copy bufer : using " icustum" and then " copybuffer", i want to copy the value's of an array from an indicator to another indicator ? it can by store the array into a buffer and then use it , but is there direct solution? can you please help? thank you
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I am new here, but I am looking for some very skilled and experienced people that would like to work with me on perfecting my system. It works well in the trending markets, but tends to get chewed up a bit on the flat markets. During the month of January I was up 300%. I have attached...
I studied sockets fo MQL5 and I concluded that it isn't a good option, because I can call java using sockets but I can't receive a response. I studied files for MQL5 and I concluded that it isn't a good option, because I can get an event when a file is updated in MQL5. I will need to check every...
5-10% 10-20% 20-40% 40-50% 50-60% 60-70% 70-80% 81-90% 90-100%
Hello, I will use AO in a script. If I write " icustom(Symbol(),0,"Accelerator Oscillator",0,0)", is it enough ? Or is something missing ? Thanks for help. Jo
[Deleted]
Based on the 3 day range technique (including midpoint) I noticed that in forex the midpoint from the previous day, week and month acts as a very reliable level of support and resistance (specially weekly midpoint) sometimes even better than high and low levels and central pivot point. And of course...
Crowd brought EUR and sold CHF, SNB brought CHF and sold EUR SNB brought EUR and sold CHF, crowd brought CHF and sold EUR both SNB and crowd brought EUR and sold CHF both SNB and crowd sold EUR and brought CHF
There is a problem with your service desk, when I try to post to it, I get an error. I will post my issue here instead and hopefully it will get answered. <--- paste Re problem subscribing to a signal on a demo account Client Terminal Build and Version (32 or 64 bit) 64Bit, Build 765, V4...
Not this year January February March April May June July August September November December Never
  Candlestick analysis. Pattern coding  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Comments not related to " Should Freelance products be independently verified? "
Why does my signal have a strike through line in the tittle? https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/81967
Hello everyone. We can create a client socket in MQL5. This was ok. Now, need need to create a server socket in MQL5. Is it possible? Can you recommend a material for read about that? Regards
I know there is the function OnDeInit(int) on my EA. But I have an important security control in a MQH file. I'd like to close my EA immediately, but, when I'm processing a function that is outside of my EA. It is in a .mqh file. In this context, I can not call OnDeInit. Is there an option for it?...
Hi all, I am wanting to buy a product that is listed on the marketplace. It is quite expensive and I have multiple mt4 computers (1 at home, 2 in the office). I am wondering if I buy this indicator in the market, for example, on my home computer with mt4, can I install and use the same indicator on...
The only court these days where central bankers can be held accountable for their misdeeds is in the court of public opinion. Every central banker is guilty of price fixing in one way or another, and the ramifications of their actions can be felt far and wide, especially in the wallets of we lowly...
The January 15th CHF surprise got me thinking. I was partly caught in that CHF web. I am a die hard technical analyst but just before the surprise, some of my colleagues advised I should have a position just in case of a surprise SNB intervention. The surprise eventually came but not what...
[Deleted]
Maybe I have missed something or not searched on here properly, apologies if that is the case. &nbsp;Why have my last 2 demo MT4 signals been archived within a few hours after set up?
Discussion started here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page989#comment_480838 The original statement was that bitmaps are several times/tens of times slower than text objects. After discussions and checking the test sources, the picture became clearer and it turned out that bitmaps are