Withdrawal options limitations

I am from Bangladesh, here one of the big problem Paypal. Paypal still not approved in our country and we can not verify our account. Here we are using most popular and secured method Neteller as verified account holders, another method is Skrill. But in MQL5, there is no options to withdraw money via Neteller or Skrill. Now a days, there is lot of guys are working with freelance job and earn money, but fund withdraw is really so much tough due to this issues, sometimes we have to use friends Paypal account who verified from abroad, sometimes some people loss their money or get less money due to use another persons account / dishonesty etc. Neteller is one of the highly secured and verified electronic payment system and we have to verified our account over own phone, identity, even postal address which is 100% real. If MQL allow us to use Neteller to withdraw fund, I hope lot of guys will be involved with freelance job here and will be benefited. Already MQL having deposit options via Neteller, So, I think, This will not be a tough job to give the better opportunity to us. I am requesting to Management to think this issue and expecting the best support from the entire team. Thanks to read my opinion and necessary action.

Hi - you will need to contact the Service Desk and send this as a suggestion

nirob76:
I am from Bangladesh, here one of the big problem Paypal. Paypal still not approved in our country and we can not verify our account. Here we are using most popular and secured method Neteller as verified account holders, another method is Skrill. But in MQL5, there is no options to withdraw money via Neteller or Skrill. Now a days, there is lot of guys are working with freelance job and earn money, but fund withdraw is really so much tough due to this issues, sometimes we have to use friends Paypal account who verified from abroad, sometimes some people loss their money or get less money due to use another persons account / dishonesty etc. Neteller is one of the highly secured and verified electronic payment system and we have to verified our account over own phone, identity, even postal address which is 100% real. If MQL allow us to use Neteller to withdraw fund, I hope lot of guys will be involved with freelance job here and will be benefited. Already MQL having deposit options via Neteller, So, I think, This will not be a tough job to give the better opportunity to us. I am requesting to Management to think this issue and expecting the best support from the entire team. Thanks to read my opinion and necessary action.

OPEN a account on Webmoney

This is your solution ;)

lostourist:

OPEN a account on Webmoney

This is your solution ;)

I agree with you

use bitcoin, it's available world wide.

Thanks Dear All for the suggestions. Finally I had opened Web Money account. This is the only solution in this stage. But I think, if MQL5 give us Neteller option also for withdraw, that will be much better for our country traders. Because Neteller also highly secured and famous, also we are having a Master Card for any time transaction. 

you can also use webmoney and it's very popular in middle east 

soubasa:
you can also use webmoney and it's very popular in middle east 
Thank You, already created one account in web money. Thanks again.