General - page 1216

Hi. My name is Imran. But you can call me Emmy if you want. Or anything. AS LONG AS I LIKE IT! >:3 Ok anyways, I am new here and i made an account because i have a question. So if you can answer it, thank you :). Whenever i play or start an indicator on the Metaeditor, the indicator only shows...
We are pleased toannounce the integration of MetaTrader 5 tradingplatform with Borsa Istanbul. With the release of the updated MetaTrader 5 Gateway to Borsa Istanbul, brokersand traders receive the complete functionality for performing trading operationsin VIOP section (futures...
hy to all im a new trader and i can use all the help i can get!!!now im stuck while trying to add a new indicator to my indicators list....can anyone help me with some simple instructions?thanks very much.......shalom.
[Deleted]
Hi all, After i re installed my MT4 today, the MA indicators freeze after i put them to the chart. Tried 4 indicators, some with alarms, but dont see movements. They do update/refresh if i switch from one timeframe to another. Do i overlook some on the new MT4 account? Hope you guys can help me out,...
Germany repatriated 120 tonnes of its gold back to the Bundesbank’s vaults last year, the bank announced on Monday. The German central bank said it “stepped up” its bullion transfers during 2014, bringing 35 tonnes of its gold from Paris and another 85 tonnes from New York. “Implementation of our...
At first glance the question does not seem to be the right one, or rather the answer is obvious. And if you think about it? Sometimes I see such tics in reality, I underline - in REALITY and they are single and very rare. Then the question - what is it? Mistake at the brokerage company, ..... And
Has anyone noticed that the price feed has stopped for the metaquotes this evening. I am not getting any prices both on the computer and the iphone. Both are logged in just fine, just no prices
Hi guys! I know we can install and use the MT5 over Ubuntu using Wine emulations. I tried it and it works well during 2 weeks. But, I'd like to know if there is anybody here that uses MT5 using wine for more than 6 months. What's your opinion? Is it reliable? many tks!
Well guys I finished the conversion from a Custom Indicator from MQL4 to MQL5. However I am getting a error which I can not fix, which is Function already defined and has a body. The error is coming from this line. }ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TFMigrate (int tf){
Hello guys! I hope you are fine! My system sends a lot of pending orders by minute. To EA's internal control, I need to get all deals (trades) from a specific pending order during its life. I tried to control it using the function OnTradeTransaction in EA, informing each deal for its specific...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've got a VPS with 3 Metatrader terminals running. Two Metatrader 4 (one demo, one real) and one Metatrader 5 (demo). The thing is, notifications from Metatrader 4 (real) don't reach my mobile. When I click on "Test" in the Notifications tab, an icon shows in my mobile but when I open the...
Hi all, I just copied a signal onto my A***account, but A*** are no more, so, can i tranfer my signal to another broker, and if so how do i do this? Many thanks.
I am running windows 7 pro, every time I try and down load MT4 it locks up (i have tried on many different servers/brokers) I have downloaded other programs like mt5, ninjatrader,c-trader and tradestation with no problems. This is very frustrating , can anyone help??
  USDCHF  (4)
Why USDCHF fall so much
In the past week, we have received quite a few fat hints from Draghi and his colleagues. Also the SNB’s shock move included 3 ECB QE hints. And if fat hints weren’t enough, Dutch ECB member Klaas Knot spills the beans on QE, or if you wish, ties the knot. Here are the recent details emerging from...
Is the EA result on DEMO account equal REAL account ?
Long Gold is suggested as resistance broke, will hold for weeks.
As you know, trading is stopped at Alpari UK. Do we have any other broker suppyling MT5 demo accounts?
D1 price is on primary bullish with the secondary correction started on open bar: The price is located to be close to Sinkou Span A line for possible reversal to the bearish in the futureChinkou Span line is crossing the price from above to below on open bar for correction to be started Nearest...
Hi, I'm looking for an indicator based on TEMA , which would change the colour for long / short based on the step change i.e. x number of periods will be required to change the colour to indicate change in the trade direction. Many thanks, Rob
My MT5 only syncs the first order from the signal. If the signal makes another order, on the same pair, it does not copy the order, but does update to the new t/p. Anyone knows the reason for that? THanks! Bruno
Hi guys! I'm registered as a seller and I've already published few indicators. I'd like to know how many people visited my products (no how many people bought it). I think there's no way how to add track systems like Google Analytics etc. because of security. My question for moderators and admins is...
[Deleted]
  PENDING ORDER  (1)
Hello, I would like to ask whether an EA is available for opening pending orders in sequence regardless of the quoted price. That is to say that if I have opened a position at 120.10 using market execution place a pending order Sell Stop 50 pips below and another pending order at same Buy Stop at...
Good morning. I am extremely happy I have just finished my trading EA. On the other hand on the indicator MACD, I am getting an awkward error ("MACD" [4002] - "Wrong parameter in the inner call of the client terminal function"). What does that even mean? Thanks for your attention. Kind...
The European Central Bank's (ECB) potential government bond-buying program must be massive to be efficient, the bank's Executive Board member Benoit Coeure said on Friday in an interview with the Irish Times. "For it to be efficient, it has to be big," Coeure cautioned in the interview published on...
The shock move from the Swiss National Bank has significantly impacted foreign exchange and also foreign exchange brokers. We already noted how such events are tests for brokers. And now, here is a round up of 12 reactions (updated) This is only a partial list giving you an idea of the range of...
I bought a number of ea and when I try to backtesting it, it just finished with no trade were made with 99% modeling quality. It happened to three of my EAs, but with the built-in EAs like the MACD it has no problem. I'm using Mt4 build 765.
Hello everybody, first, I apologize for my English, "by google". I would like to see if someone can help me, I'm not a big MQL4 programmer , I'm starting now, and I'm joining some indicators. But I did not succeed, as I proceed to do that, or someone could indicate some post that read me, I'm...
2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Never again