General - page 1209

#undef  (1)
'#undef' - invalid preprocessor command Looks like the undef directive was removed from the language, but the documentation still there. I'm I right?
EURJPY: Weakens, Vulnerable EURJPY- Having activated a corrective pullback on Thursday, more decline is expected but with caution. On the downside, support comes in the 135.00 level where a break will aim at the 134.00 level. A break will target the 133.00 level with a breach turning focus to the...
  Daily bites from Pro Trade FX  (52   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Yesterday P/L: 0.19% GBPUSD - Intraday - We look to Sell a break of 1.5390 (stop at 1.5420) Traded to the highest level in 6 weeks. Bespoke resistance is located at 1.5418. Rally capped by the daily Ichimoku Cloud. With the Ichimoku cloud resistance above we expect gains to be limited. Further...
  How much time need wait ???  (16   1 2)
How much time need wait for servise desk answer ??? 
hi; i used " ChartIndicatorAdd " with: if(!ChartIndicatorAdd(0,0,i_handle)) {PrintFormat("*****---> Failed to add i_indicator on %d chart window. Error code %d",0,GetLastError());} & there is error 4114 https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/chart_operations/chartindicatoradd as you see : "...
i want to use value of Ichimoku buffer in my separate window indicator by using; iIchimoku i have this: ...//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ichimokuinput int tenkan_sen=9; // period of Tenkan-seninput int kijun_sen=26;...
Can someone tell me how this works Am gonna explain how i think it works to subscribe to signals group. 1.MQL5 IS IN THE MIDDLE I CONNECT INTO THEIR SERVER/ SITE MT4 FROM MY BROKERS. 2.SIGNAL PROVIDER DOES SAME. 3. I JOIN HIS SERVICE AND MY ACCOUNT LINKS INTO HIS AND HIS TRADES ARE MIRRORED...
Dear All, I have lot of EA / Scripts to close all trades / close all pending / close all after x profit etc. But not a single EA working smoothly on MT4 terminal, today also download from community but all the EA's having lot of coding error message and not working properly. I need a good EA which...
[Deleted]
Theres no chance to get the Metaquotes ID on my S5mini. I got it on my Nexus Tab, but there is no "menu" button or something on S5 mini. Please help Thx
USDCAD : Triggers Corrective Pullback. USDCAD: With USDCAD triggering a corrective pullback, it now faces further downside pressure in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2500 level followed by the 1.2450 level. Further out, support resides at the 1.2400 level and then the 1.2350
While Greek leaders are participating in never-ending negotiations about their country's future, the recently released results of a survey conducted among schoolchildren in Athens show how much is really at stake. The survey conducted by the Prolepsis Institute of Preventive Medicine, Environmental...
That makes me always relax in forex trading is I always follow the trend so I would be easier to predict the movement of a currency pair that I traded. if I do not follow trends then I own that would later lose when trading forex. therefore it is very important to follow the trends.
Hi! So I've read about this indicator called Super Signals, see more here Super Signals Indicator - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com. I know it's a repainting indicator and that it will give a lot of false signals, and I haven't tried it yet. The reason I'm posting this is
I am new to this. I have subscribed to signal provider , however I am only getting half of his signals . When I contacted MQL4 support they said I had to be logged into the trading server to get signals? I have good internet connection. What do they mean by being logged into the trading server. 1
  Secrets of your broker  (226   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
People ask me why, when trading forex, I don't always apply a stop-loss to limit losses. And indeed, the question is quite relevant and even important. The interesting thing is that when I think about how to answer this question, I look carefully at the person who is asking me about it. With my
CRUDE OIL: Vulnerable, Weakens Further CRUDE OIL: With price extension seen on Wednesday, further downside pressure is likely. On the downside, support lies at the 48.00 level where a break will expose the 47.00 level. A break will aim at the 46.00 level and then the 45.00 level. A turn below here...
For me, both are essentially the same. Profit figure and price movement figure is 100 pips per profit and movement respectively.
New trader, using MT4 but it is not saving my profiles. Need help please !
Is it possible to take a feed of pricing from MT4/5 to feed my app? If so how? This would be for FX, commodities and indexes. Equities would be a plus if anyone knows where I can find this data
Need an example on how to code stop loss on the next order to open. Exmaple: Order 1 = Opens with StopLoss of 200 points. Order 2 = Opens next signal with StopLoss of 10 points below/above Last Open Order StopLoss (Order 1 is still open) Order 3 = Opens next signal with StopLoss of 10 points...
EURUSD : Vulnerable On Price Hesitation. EURUSD: Although EUR is facing price hesitation, it still faces downside threats. outlook on EUR remains biased to the downside though hesitating. Support is seen at 1.1250 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1200
Hi, I've found a small bug in: \MQL4\Include\Controls\CheckBox.mqh ( MT4 Version 4.00 Build 765 ) Missing one const keyword in declarations of CCheckBox class. Original (current) version: bool Checked(void) { return(m_button.Pressed()); } Fixed: bool Checked(void) const { return(m_button.Pressed());
When I use the function of ChartTimePriceToXY() to convert time and price coordination to x and y coordination, I need transfer the time and price and address of x and address of y to the function, the prototyeof this function is as follows: bool  ChartTimePriceToXY(    long           chart_id...
under Terminal\Common\Files\ folder i have 2 sub-directories called 1todo and 2done under 1todo folder i have 1.txt, 2.txt,3.txt,4.txt,5.txt i am trying to move all the files in 1todo to 2done. it works between local folder, and it works move from local folder to common folder but did not work, move...
Feel like trading FX has become next to impossible, with massive, gaping bid-ask spreads, strange "tractor beams" at key technical point in major pairs, completely unexpected stop loss runs, and - of course - central banks behind every corner? Don't worry you are not alone. According to Bloomberg,...
USDCAD : Vulnerable On Correction USDCAD: Despite its Friday strength, its correction triggered off the 1.2798 level has not ended. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2400 level followed by the 1.2350 level. Further out, support resides at the 1.2300 level and then the 1.2250 level. On the
EU commission to table compromise plan for GreeceCommission plan to be platform for discussion at eurogroupCommission to propose 6 month extension for Greece, reorganization of TroikaCommission to suggest lower prim surplus 1.5 %-2 % of GDPECB to accept Greek bond as collateral if deal reached
I have been looking unsuccessfully for an indicator that would place the current dollar value per pip on the chart. I know that there are a number of online pip calculators that give a real time value, but I'd like to have the value for each pair as part of the MT4 screen. If anyone knows of such an...
Hello friends, in the community and different places, lot of free EA can get, but I am looking for a free EA, which is single indicator based, I can modify the logic as per my choice, example MA period, price, etc. I am tired but can't finding the right choice, Please help me to get this. Thanks...